Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP Support Plus media
Operating Systems HP-UX HP Support Plus media Post 62795 by FNORD on Saturday 19th of February 2005 07:36:29 PM
Old 02-19-2005
btw do you know o good terminal emulation for Windoze (for the serial port) to throw away the hp terminal ???

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

media player

Sir, I am working with SlackWare and when i try to use media player i acnn ot make a queue of songs.There are three software.Kaboodle,naotun,xmms. I can use only Kaboodle. Yesterday i here'd songs inNaotun but today when i click it the loding symbols comes and it then quit with loading. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
2 Replies

2. AIX

ML integration on Media

Hello to all, Someone knows how to create a AIX Bootable Media with a Maintenance Level integrated on it? Regards. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: spacewalker
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Searching for HP-UX 10.x Install Media

Hiya folks, The drive on my 712/80 just died and I can't seem to find my 10.20 CDs anywhere. My wife says she think she threw out the box that they were in when we moved recently. :( Sooo... What I'm looking for is someone that has upgraded to 11i (or something ) that no longer wants/needs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ErikTheHAck
0 Replies

4. SCO

Media for Informix 4.1

HI ! I NEED A MEDIA TO INSTALLING INFORMIX 4.1 IN SCO UNIX. OUR MEDIA ARE LOST AND THE SERVER IS GOING BAD ! HELP ME PLEASE ! THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomribeiro
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Media Player issue

Hi All, I am downloading the VLc mediaplayer 1.0.0.1. after that extract the tar file. in Desktop. #tar -xvf filename.tar.bz2 file #./configure After error was come out. I am using REDHAT 5.1 version. Please any body can help me or please provide the any media player regarding this issue. ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sahu.tapan
6 Replies

6. SCO

openserver 5.0.6 media need

I am looking for openserver 5.0.6 media. I need build a new production server and we only have the 5.0.5 media. If anybody can help that be awesome. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stlwindadmin
9 Replies

7. Fedora

media server?

Hi All, I have so many picture of my kids, and movies and videos. I really want to create media server. After doing some research on the internet, I am going to install Ubuntu media server. This old server I have has two disk drive. I was thinking about mirroring that. After that I want to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
5 Replies

8. SCO

5.0.2 install media

I've inherited an openserver 5.0.2 and wanted to move it to a virtualized environment - Given the server is original hardware no one knows where any of its media is. I'm hoping someone has the installation media for 5.0.2 so I can get a clean system up and running to see what if any changes will... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StarKnight83
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

HP-UX media B.11.11

I need to reinstall The OS on rp3440 system and need HPUX B.11.11 media for risc processor. Can anyone help me? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lapfa01
2 Replies
BE(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						     BE(4)

NAME
be -- SPARC Fast Ethernet interface SYNOPSIS
qec* at sbus? slot ? offset ? be* at qec? DESCRIPTION
The be interface provides access to the 10Mb/s and 100Mb/s (half duplex only) Ethernet networks. The be is found on the Sun 10/100 Mbit Eth- ernet boards (Sun part number SUNW,501-2450). Each of the host's network addresses is specified at boot time with an SIOCSIFADDR ioctl(2). The be interface employs the address resolution protocol described in arp(4) to dynamically map between Internet and Ethernet addresses on the local network. The be is not capable of link autonegotiation, so a media type must be specified with ifconfig(8). The supported media types are: media 100baseTX Use 100Mbps, half duplex media 10baseT Use 10Mbps, half duplex SEE ALSO
arp(4), ifmedia(4), inet(4), intro(4), netintro(4), sbus(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
Support for the be first appeared in NetBSD 1.4. BSD
March 31, 2004 BSD