Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I-node and sessions
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers I-node and sessions Post 302489916 by dannychase2004 on Saturday 22nd of January 2011 02:45:05 PM
Old 01-22-2011
Ludwig, thank you for the clarification.

Last edited by dannychase2004; 01-22-2011 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Ludwig's comment was good, no further reasoning is needed.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C programming sessions

Hey guys, i'm in trouble, i'm high school teacher, and a student ask me for help, he want's to know where he can study C language for his application exam. Somebody could help us? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eleia
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

stuborn screen sessions

Being new to screen I am having real trouble with some basics. Actually when I login to a machine and type sharan :: screen -list I see the following There are screens on: 11001.pts-11.hcllnx2 (Attached) 10615.pts-11.hcllnx2 (Attached) 2 Sockets in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharanbr
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script : How many sessions are there ?

Hi everybody, I need a script that shows the total number of sessions there are ... This shows how many sessions are open... echo "Number of open sessions: " w | grep :0 | wc | awk '{print $1} But how can I see how many sessions there are in total?? I hope someone can help me... ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: xaviraan
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Switching between sessions

Unix sys admin in training here and I was performing a rollout of java code. While rolling out my connection to the server was broken. I logged back on to the box and performed a ps -ef | grep 'user' . I could see that session and pid number. My question is was there anyway to resume or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vedder191
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automatic logging (capture screen output) of telnet/ssh sessions on a Solaris node

Hi I am working in Solaris 10 and I want to monitor logs for every telnet/ssh session that tries to connect to the server. I need these logs to be generated in a file that I can fetch using ftp. I am a new user and a stepwise detail will be great BR saGGee (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saggee
3 Replies

6. Solaris

SVM metaset on 2 node Solaris cluster storage replicated to non-clustered Solaris node

Hi, Is it possible to have a Solaris cluster of 2 nodes at SITE-A using SVM and creating metaset using say 2 LUNs (on SAN). Then replicating these 2 LUNs to remote site SITE-B via storage based replication and then using these LUNs by importing them as a metaset on a server at SITE-B which is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dn2011
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Kill sessions

Hi , I am connecting to the linux redhat machine as user : APPS I would like to know how i can kill -9 , all APPS sessions beside me . Please advice Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

Idle sessions.

What kind of problems can be faced if any session which connects to unix server is open for longer time? How to find out from how much time that session is idle? :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anandgodse
1 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

Accessing one UNIX node from another node of the same server

Hi Experts, I am in need of running a script from one node say node 1 via node 2. My scheduling tool dont have access to node2 , so i need to invoke the list file from node1 but the script needs to run from node2. because the server to which i am hitting, is having access only for the node... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun1377
5 Replies

10. HP-UX

Mount FIle systems from node-1 onto node-2

Hi, We have HP UX service guard cluster on OS 11.23. Recently 40+ LUNs presented to both nodes by SAN team but I was asked to mount them on only one node. I created required VGs/LVs, created VxFS and mounted all of them and they are working fine. Now client requested those FS on 2nd node as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
4 Replies
ggz.modules(5)							  GGZ Gaming Zone						    ggz.modules(5)

NAME
ggz.modules - GGZ Gaming Zone module configuration file DESCRIPTION
The GGZ Gaming Zone uses the file ggz.modules in order to configure which game modules are properly installed. The only approved method of altering this file is using the ggz-config utility, however the file structure is documented here in order to facilitate manual repairs if necessary. PARAMETERS
The ggz.modules file is formattted in sections, each of which begins with a [SectionID] line. The first (required) section is [Games]. This section is followed by any number of game-specific sections named [g#]. The [Games] section is formatted as follows: [Games] *GameList* = GameName1 GameName2 ... GameName1 = g1 g2 ... GameName2 = g3 ... *GameList* Should be set to a list of all the game names which are currently installed. Each name should appear once and only once, and should be the internal game name (eg: NetSpades) and not the full descriptive name of the game. GameNameX Should equal a game name from the *GameList*, a real world example would be NetSpades. It should be set to a list of unique game section ID's of the form g#. Each game section ID must be the name of a section ID which follows in the file. The ID's need not be in any specific order, and ID numbers may be skipped but NOT repeated. A game section is formatted as follows: [g#] Author = Game's Author CommandLine = /path/to/command [optionlist] Frontend = FECODE Homepage = URL to Game's homepage Name = GameName Protocol = ProtocolVersion Version = GameVersion Most of these parameters are self explanatory, however the following may need clarification: [g#] This section code ID must be present in one of the game lists in the [Games] section above. FECODE The frontend code should be set to either gtk or kde depending on which user interface the game was designed for. Note that the game is expected to work with either the GTK+ or KDE clients, assuming that the user has the proper windowing system installed. GameName This must equal the game name (in the [Games] section) which properly points to this [g#] section. ProtocolVersion This will be used to match an installed game client with the protocol version currently used by the game server. This allows a new game client to be installed, while retaining the old client for backwards compatibility with older servers. GameVersion This is simply the version of the game client itself. It need not be the same version as the game server as long as the Proto- colVersion ID matches. FILES
@ggzconfdir@/ggz.modules SEE ALSO
ggz_h(3), ggzcore_h(3), ggzmod_h(3), libggz(3), libggzcore(3), libggzmod(3), attributes(5), ggz.modules(5), gnome-interfaces(5), ggz(6), ggz-config(6), ggz(7) GGZ Gaming Zone: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/ AUTHORS
The GGZ Development Team <ggz-dev@mail.ggzgamingzone.org> Last edited by Michal Pryc, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. The GGZ Development Team 0.0.14 ggz.modules(5)