Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: little start c program
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions little start c program Post 302357785 by wouter88 on Wednesday 30th of September 2009 02:28:26 PM
Old 09-30-2009
rooms: with this programma you can be see how many rooms the are free and wich room is free

Last edited by wouter88; 09-30-2009 at 03:33 PM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do I start a program when I start my Computer?

I'm running MAC OS X and I'm wondering how I start 'nixey programs (not normal apps) on startup? Things like the dnet client and hxd Hotline Server. Anyone know? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: l008com
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I make a program start up automatically after the computer restart/startup?

hi all How can I make a program start up automatically after the computer restart/startup in fedora? something like: ... Establish a shell then run some of command code. Thanks for Help!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: munna_dude
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

start a program with other user's permission

I have some of programs in unix system which are to started with one_user say "xxxx". I have sudo permission if i start these programs with sudo it shows root permission. But i want these programs permession should be "xxxx". I tried "su user_name -c Program_name" but it is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthus2002
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Error in Solaris installation over WAN(unix: Could not start init) Program terminated

I am trying to install Solaris 10 on a target machine which is t1000. ( sun4v). I have configured my jumpstart server to install solaris over WAN. when i boot my machine, the wanboot image gets downloaded properly, miniroot gets downloaded properly, but after that the process fails with the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemalsid
3 Replies

5. Programming

How to start a process in linux using C program??

I have a set of attributes such as group id,group name,etc related to a linux process. Iwant to know how to start a process in linux using C program.Plz do help me. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vigneshinbox
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Start program in background (or start crontab ahead of time)

Hey! I'm working on a script that will add a user, create some configfiles, and add a crontab for the user. The crontab looks like the following: @reboot /home/user/program config.conf & I would like for this process to start at the end of my script under the corresponding username by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: noratx
0 Replies

7. OS X (Apple)

A program crashed my iMac so bad that it could not start up.

Hi, Solid as a rock or ... Is it possible for a program to damage an iMac (Snow Leopard) so bad that it cannot start up again, and need to be repaired? I am asking about this, because this seems to have occurred two days ago, when I was running a popular game program. When I closed the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ASL123
6 Replies

8. Fedora

[Solved] Unable to start Matlab program

hello everyone, I have Matlab installed on Fedora 16. I tried running it by simply typing on terminal: $ matlabBut it returned the follwoing error: --- can anyone suggest a solution? cheers, peter ---------- Post updated at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:54 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: peter_071
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to start program and answer prompts?

I'm trying to write a script the simplifies the execution of a program: After starting the program (sh ~/.mfix/model/make_mfix) I am prompted four times for options: Do you need SMP version? (y/n) Do you need DMP version? (y/n) Do you need debug version? (y/n) Force re-compilation of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lanew
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Start program depending on processor workload

Hi community, I'm looking for a script/code which starts a shell script with a MPI process depending on: a) the processor workload, i.e. if the workload falls below a certain limit b) alternatively if the previous process finished, e.g. if a process ID disappears I need this for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: heunigreenfreak
3 Replies
libggzcore(3)							C Library Functions						     libggzcore(3)

NAME
libggzcore - The GGZ Gaming Zone core client library DESCRIPTION
This library is used by client programs to connect to the GGZ Gaming Zone server, handle game rooms, control user participation in the games, control chat and player properties. The ggzcore library handles the connection of a client application to the GGZ Gaming Zone server. It starts with offering a global configu- ration object for storing connection profiles for each server. The server list can be maintained by hand or updated via the GGZ metaserver. After this it goes on to callback registration for the connection, negotiation and authentication methods, which might include guest logins, first time player or registered player on the GGZ server. After a login it handles the global server object, the current room object and, when playing a game, the active game object. Additional objects include the table the game is associated with, players, game types and game modules which represent client-side game executables. Alternatively, a game can integrate ggzcore directly instead of being launched by a ggzcore-using GGZ core client, which is known as embed- ded ggzcore. Other tasks handled by the library are querying the local game registry with all properties per game; retrieving the server message of the day (MOTD) or player statistics; handling public, private and per-table chat as well as administrative messages; and managing the game launch and join events for players and spectators. FILES
The following files are used by this library: /usr/lib/libggzcore.so The GGZ Gaming Zone core client shared library ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-games | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ggz_h(3), ggzcore_h(3), ggzmod_h(3), libggz(3), libggzmod(3), attributes(5), ggz.modules(5), gnome-interfaces(5), ggz(6), ggz-config(6), ggz(7) GGZ Gaming Zone: http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/ http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/docs/api/libggz/ http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/docs/api/ggzcore/ http://www.ggzgamingzone.org/docs/api/ggzmod/ NOTES
Written by Michal Pryc, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. SunOS 5.11 29 May 2008 libggzcore(3)