Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LINUX Server Back Door
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers LINUX Server Back Door Post 302071442 by grimR on Wednesday 19th of April 2006 02:32:21 PM
Old 04-19-2006
chkrootkit sounds like what your looking for www.chkrootkit.org/

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to get back my linux gui mode?

Dear All, Someone please help me.. I can't afford to lose the luster from my precious RedHat Linux 7.3 install (which I was able to accomplish painstaking efforts!).. Here is my problem... I don't know why this is happening... but whenever I'm booting into my RHL 7.3 partition on my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishnu
2 Replies

2. Linux

How to get back Linux Grub screen

I had Linux and win98 installed on my PC, then I installed winXP and it has replaced the Grub Bootloader, now on booting up I get to see only win98 and winXP to choose from, Now how do I get Back the Grub screen with Linux as a option or how do I boot into linux. :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: er.pankaj
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Procedure to take root back up of a solaris server

Hi, Please tell me the procedure to take root backup of a Solaris server. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Renjesh
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want to get my foot in the door

Hello all, I'm new here and I've done some searches, but the posts I've found of relevance are nearly a decade old now. I want to get into the sys admin side of unix, but I have no idea where to start. I have grown up working on and tweaking computers my entire life. I have tooled around with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DReilly1982
2 Replies

5. Programming

Parallel computing for speech door access

Dear friend, Here im saathis, currently im doing my final year project in VB6. My project is speech door access system. Im using microsoft access 2007 as database platform which user detail and set password. User have to register first then they have to speech the password which fix in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saathis
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to filter users and create them again from a back-up server

This is a script to filter the users out of etc/passwd and etc/group. So if you want to migrate of restore a server you can use this script from a backup to restore and make the same users on you had.. Please feedback and comments. #!/bin/bash prompt_list () { # haal uit de argumenten de... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dannyvdberg
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Deleted known_hosts file on private server, how do I get it back?

In my ignorance I deleted the known_hosts file on private server. I am not sure what the file type is supposed to be. In general, I have been having problems with ssh and passwords. For some reason, despite having generated a private/public key pair and successfully saving the .pub file onto the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
2 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD