Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl - Emailing MULTIPLE files as attachment Post 47475 by Tonka52 on Wednesday 11th of February 2004 10:41:33 AM
Old 02-11-2004
Thanks

That example should be fine!

Thanks Mate Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding 3 Lines to Multiple c and h files with perl

Hello, i need some help with a perl script. i need to add the lines: #ifdef LOGALLOC #include "logalloc.h" #endif // LOGALLOC To all c and h files in a project with subdirectories. Logalloc is a tool to log all *alloc and free's in a text file, it defines the *alloc funtions new.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lazzar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copying files and emailing them out

Hello everybody, I'm trying to create a script that will cd into a directory and then copy the file with yesterday's date on it and then cd into another directory doing the same thing. Afterwards, i'm trying to zip up the two files, and email them out to people. Can anyone help? thanks a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jhofilena
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple Files deletion in perl

Hello Friends, I want to delete all the "*.trg" files in a directory but i don't want to do it by system("rm -r *.trg"); Can i do it thru unlink or by any other mean Thanks, Pulkit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pulkit
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Monitoring & emailing log files

Hi ..first post ! I have a Unix v445 using solaris 10. I've trolled through various web pages but can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I have an alert log...or any messages file for that matter I need to check for certain key (error type) phrases - if I find them, they are redirected to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: davidra
11 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl script on multiple files

I have a script that runs on one file (at a time). like this: $> perl myscript.pl filename > output How can I run it on >6000 files and have the output sent out into slightly modified file name $> perl myscript 6000files> output6000files.new extension Thanks in anticipation (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aritakum
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl, open multiple files with wildcards

I have a question regarding Perl scripting. If I want to say open files that all look like this and assign them to a filehandle and then assign the filehandle to a variable, how do I do this? The file names are strand1.fa.gz.tmp strand2.fa.gz.tmp strand3.fa.gz.tmp strand4.fa.gz.tmp ...... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: japaneseguitars
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Emailing html file as body not attachment

Hi All, I want to send the html file as message body not as an attachment. below is my code.it is printing the html code as it is in the email. your help is needed urgently. VTIER=$ROOTHOME/vtierlist2.txt genhtml=/$ROOTHOME/genhtml.html MAILTO=/$ROOTHOME/maillist SUBJECT="Vtier Usage... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitbisht9
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl: search replace in multiple files

When I use special characters the command to replace multiple files with a string pattern does nt work. ---------- Post updated at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:38 AM ---------- This works perl -pi -e 's/100/test/g' * This does nt work perl -pi -e 's... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: w020637
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl - multiple keys and merging two files

Hi, I'm not a regular coder but some times I write some basic perl script, hence Perl is bit difficult for me :). I'm merging two files a.txt and b.txt into c.txt: a.txt ------ x001;frtb70;xyz;109 x001;frvt65;sec;239 x003;wqax34;jul;659 x004;yhud43;yhn;760 b.txt ------... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

CLI script for emailing alert if files missing in dir

thread removed (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: billabongjimmy
4 Replies
CDCE(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   CDCE(4)

NAME
cdce -- USB Communication Device Class Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
cdce* at uhub? port ? DESCRIPTION
The cdce driver provides support for USB Host-to-Host (aka USB-to-USB) bridges based on the USB Communication Device Class (CDC) and Ethernet subclass, including the following: o Acer Labs USB 2.0 Data Link o G.Mate YP3X00 o Motorola USBNET o NetChip EthernetGadget o Prolific PL-2501 o Sharp Zaurus The USB bridge appears as a regular network interface on both sides, transporting Ethernet frames. For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). USB 1.x bridges support speeds of up to 12Mbps, and USB 2.0 speeds of up to 480Mbps. Packets are received and transmitted over separate USB bulk transfer endpoints. The cdce driver does not support different media types or options. DIAGNOSTICS
cdce%d: no union descriptor The driver couldn't fetch an interface descriptor from the USB device. For a manually added USB vendor/product, the CDCE_NO_UNION flag can be tried to work around the missing descriptor. cdce%d: no data interface cdce%d: could not read endpoint descriptor cdce%d: unexpected endpoint cdce%d: could not find data bulk in/out For a manually added USB vendor/product, these errors indicate that the bridge is not compatible with the driver. cdce%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. cdce%d: no memory for rx list -- packet dropped! Memory allocation through MGETHDR or MCLGET failed, the system is running low on mbufs. cdce%d: abort/close rx/tx pipe failed cdce%d: rx/tx list init failed cdce%d: open rx/tx pipe failed cdce%d: usb error on rx/tx SEE ALSO
arp(4), intro(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) Universal Serial Bus Class Definitions for Communication Devices, http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/usbcdc11.pdf. Data sheet Prolific PL-2501 Host-to-Host Bridge/Network Controller, http://tech.prolific.com.tw/visitor/fcabdl.asp?fid=20679530. HISTORY
The cdce device driver first appeared in OpenBSD 3.6 and NetBSD 3.0. AUTHORS
The cdce driver was written by Craig Boston <craig@tobuj.gank.org> based on the aue(4) driver written by Bill Paul <wpaul@windriver.com> and ported to OpenBSD by Daniel Hartmeier <dhartmei@openbsd.org>. CAVEATS
Many USB devices notoriously fail to report their class and interfaces correctly. Undetected products might work flawlessly when their ven- dor and product IDs are added to the driver manually. BSD
June 7, 2011 BSD