Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX 0514-516 Device Configuration Database Lock Service Post 302967052 by tomek79 on Friday 19th of February 2016 03:48:39 AM
Old 02-19-2016
Additional information on that:

in the HMC I see the reference code 0999 (Disk Array Subsystem being configured)...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script that reads from configuration file to get database

Hi intelligent beings, I am trying to write a script that 1. Accepts the following arguments: store_number div_number user_id div_code 2. Will read from a configuration file to get the Database 3. Use the div_code to determine which value to retrieve from the configuration file ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dolo21taf
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get Database Service Names

Hi Everyone, I want to know which database (Oracle,SQL,Informix...) are installed on Unix Machine. I have very limited experience on Unix Environment, :confused: So I have no idea of getting this information. But in windows we can get Service names using WMI. Is there any similar way of Doing... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roshan1286
5 Replies

3. Solaris

Oracle Database and HTTPD Web Service

Hi, I have a Solaris 5.6 having an Oracle database.Now this server is being accessed by a web service interface.I cannot see anything other than httpd daemons running on my server. There is a frequent problem of the stopping of these httpd daemons . Now i am asked to find the root case.I talked... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
1 Replies

4. AIX

cfgmgr: 0514-621 WARNING

Dear all i have a sun SL500 tape library attached to my AIX box while issue the command cfgmgr i have the below issue test>cfgmgr cfgmgr: 0514-621 WARNING: The following device packages are required for device support but are not currently installed. devices.fcp.changer please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
3 Replies

5. Linux

Could not open the lock database - Apache WebDAV setup

I configured a WebDAV server using Apache. Here is my configuration: DAVLockDB /var/www/DAVLock.db <Location /majid> AllowOverride None Options +Indexes DAV On AuthUserFile /var/www/users.db AuthName Authentication AuthType Basic <Limit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

sftp configuration | to lock users to their home folder.

In generally I use vsftp but I want to improve our security so I decide to use sftp instead of vsftp. We know that ssh,scp and sftp are in openssh server. How can I lock only sftp user to their home folder? And to prevent some users for sftp like root as such in vsftp daemon? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: getrue
3 Replies

7. AIX

Cannot get shared lock on database for rpm on AIX 6.1

Hello, I was trying to install python on aix and it was taking too long and I closed the terminal. Now when i issue the command rpm -qa instead of getting all the rpms installed I'm getting the following error. root:stud -> $ rpm -qa cannot get shared lock on database rpmQuery: rpmdbOpen()... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaugeta
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

[nmcli] Where is the configuration file of device (redhat 7)

OS is redhat 7. # nmcli dev DEVICE TYPE STATE CONNECTION virbr0 bridge disconnected -- eno16777736 ethernet disconnected -- eno33554960 ethernet disconnected -- virbr0-nic ethernet disconnected -- lo ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tien86
1 Replies
CISS(4) 						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						   CISS(4)

NAME
ciss -- HP/Compaq Smart ARRAY 5/6 RAID controllers SYNOPSIS
ciss* at pci? function ? DESCRIPTION
The ciss driver provides support for the CISS interface implemented by fifth and later generations of the HP/Compaq Smart ARRAY family of controllers. The CISS interface is defined in the document entitled CISS Command Interface for SCSI-3 Support Open Specification, Version 1.04, Valence Number 1, Compaq Computer Corporation, 2000/11/27. This driver supports several Compaq and HP controllers implementing the CISS interface, including: o Compaq Smart Array 5300 version 1 o Compaq Smart Array 5300 version 2 o Compaq Smart Array 5i version 1 o Compaq Smart Array 5i version 2 o HP Smart Array 5312 o HP Smart Array 6i o HP Smart Array 641 o HP Smart Array 642 o HP Smart Array 6400 o HP Smart Array 6400 EM o HP Smart Array E200 o HP Smart Array E200i o HP Smart Array P400 o HP Smart Array P400i o HP Smart Array P600 o HP Smart Array P800 o HP Smart Array V100 o HP Smart Array 1 through 13 These controllers support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, JBOD, and superpositions of those configurations. Although the controllers are actual RAID controllers, the ciss driver makes them look just like SCSI controllers. All RAID configuration must be done through the controllers' BIOSes. Hardware from previous generations of this product family may be supported by the cac(4) driver. SEE ALSO
bio(4), cac(4), intro(4), pci(4), scsi(4), sd(4) HISTORY
The ciss driver first appeared in NetBSD 3.1. AUTHORS
The ciss driver was written by Michael Shalayeff <mickey@openbsd.org>, and ported to NetBSD by Tonnerre Lombard <tonnerre@netbsd.org>. BSD
May 28, 2008 BSD