Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Remote desktop for mac unix commands Post 302661433 by jcahn93 on Monday 25th of June 2012 09:09:36 AM
Old 06-25-2012
been a few days i got off work and didn't look at the posts anymore but thread still open, still in need of help!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Commands from 'Unix® for Mac®' book

Hi everyone, first day on the job. I'm attempting to learn Unix from the 'Unix® for Mac®' book. On page 11 there are instructions to enter certain commands but for me they don't work. user% which w is supposed to result in: -/usr/bin/w -I get a "command not found" darwin:~] user%... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frank Hunter
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Commands to copy a tar.gz file from a Remote Unix Server to Local Desktop.

Hi, Just wanted to know, how can I ftp/transfer/copy a (design.tar.gz) archive from a Unix Server (sdmc222.sdmc.cp-srv.com) which is at a remote location, to my Windows Desktop. Obviously, it is not possible at cmd prompt on my Windows using the following commands :- ftp... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marconi
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can BASH execute commands on a remote server when the commands are embedded in shell

I want to log into a remote server transfer over a new config and then backup the existing config, replace with the new config. I am not sure if I can do this with BASH scripting. I have set up password less login by adding my public key to authorized_keys file, it works. I am a little... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bash_in_my_head
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Triggering remote UNIX shell script from Remote desktop

I m trying to run a batch script in remote desktop which executes unix commands on the unix server...the problem is i wnt the output in HTML format.so in my batch script i m giving the cmd like ssh hostname path ksh HC_Report.ksh>out.html ...but it generates the HTML file in remote desktop .i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: navsan
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to run UNIX commands on remote machine from windows?

Hi All, I am working in support and we are planning to automate a system to reduce the direct manual intervention to core system. Please find the below details. 1. we have a web application that runs on Windows Platform. 2. From web application, we need to connect to remote Unix machine.... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Balaji K
6 Replies
bt-input(1)							    bluez-tools 						       bt-input(1)

NAME
bt-input - a bluetooth input manager SYNOPSIS
bt-input [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -c, --connect=<name|mac> -d, --disconnect=<name|mac> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to manage outgoing input (HID) service connections. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -c, --connect <name|mac> Connect to the input device -d, --disconnect <name|mac> Disconnect from the input device AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-11 bt-input(1)