Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting List files which access before 2 hours in solaris Post 302581114 by natraj005 on Monday 12th of December 2011 05:31:34 AM
Old 12-12-2011
amin option is not working in Solaris OS.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HPUX list files with access time more than 5 min

Hi, does anyone know how to find files who have the last access time bigger than 5 min ago, in linux i use: find ./ -amin +5 -type f -maxdepth 1 -name "*.*" but in hp-ux the find command doesn't have the -amin option.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvrk
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

list the file created before 24 hours using ls command

I want to list the files created before past 24 hours using ls command. please help me on this (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayaramanit
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I get the list of files if I have root access?

Hi, I'm very new and dumb in linux. What I do is: I use putty to connect to the linux server. I use auth.komtels.ru as a connection line root and oP04Koh0 as a password port 6262, and SSH protocol now I need to get the list of the files, how could I do it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linuxbeginner
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to list files between last 6 hours to 3 hours

Hi Frens, I want to list some files from a directory, which contains "DONE" in their name, i am receiving files every minute. In this i want to list all the files which are newer than 6 hours but older than 3 hours, of current time i dont want my list to contain the latest files which are ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prat007
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting a list @list by space delimiter so i can access it by using $list[0 ..1..2]

EDIT : This is for perl @data2 = grep(/$data/, @list_now); This gives me @data2 as Printing data2 11 testzone1 running /zones/testzone1 ***-*****-****-*****-***** native shared But I really cant access data2 by its individual elements. $data2 is the entire list, while $data,2,3...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shriyer
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 patching - 14 hours!!!

Hi, we have a problem recently with Sun Fire T200 server, when installing 10_SPARC_EIS-Jul09 patchbundle resulted for 14 hours of outage! Steps, that was done by me is pretty straightforward: reboot -- -s ./installcluster --s10cluster Then I made 1 reboot after kernel patch was installed... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: masloff
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to clear logs for every 6 hours in solaris

Hi Folks, I need to remove log files for six hours on Solaris. before i used to do for every 24 hours below is the code for 1 day older log files, now i tried using -mmin +360 but it says command not found. Can someone please help me out!!! part of the code: LOG_FILE=`find /home/Logdir... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sendhil.Kumaran
1 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

list of files modified 10 hours ago using grep

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Here is the question: Make a list of files in your home directory that were changed less that 10 hours ago,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fight4love
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

List of Running Jobs In Last 4 Hours

Hi Experts, Please help me in this. I am trying this code on AIX 5.3. I need list of jobs that executed in last 4 hours. I have a schedule on this script - cron executes it and sends mail to me for every 2 hours. I have a Job time and have around 100 jobs those execute daily. What all i need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajubollas
2 Replies
patchmedia(1M)						  System Administration Commands					    patchmedia(1M)

NAME
patchmedia - modify Solaris media with patches and packages SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/patchmedia -d media-root [-v] [-o iso] [-l label] pkg_or_patch [pkg_or_patch ...] DESCRIPTION
The patchmedia utility takes a list of patches and packages as input and updates the install miniroot in media-root (the root directory of an on-disk image of a Solaris installation media) to include the specified patches and packages. These patches and packages are also placed in a subdirectory called DU under the Solaris install image. For example: media-root/Solaris_10/DU When booting a system from the updated media, the patches and packages will be part of the booted Solaris image. They will also be applied to the target system being installed at the end of the installation process. If -o is specified, a bootable ISO image is created in the file media.iso that contains the Solaris install media. The ISO image can then be burned onto a CD/DVD with utilities such as cdrw(1) or cdrecord(1). (The latter is not a SunOS man page.) OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -d media-root Top-level directory of on-disk image of Solaris installation media. This is option must be specified. -o iso Create a Solaris ISO image of media-root. -l label Label/volume name of the ISO image (if -o option is specified). If -o is not specified, the name of Solaris directory under media-root, for example, Solaris_10, will be used. -v Verbose. Multiple -v options increase verbosity. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: pkg_or_patch [pkg_or_patch ...] One or more patches or packages (you can have both patches and packages in a single command) with which the Solaris installation media media-root will be updated. EXAMPLES
Example 1 Updating a Solaris Install Image with Patch and Package The following command updates the Solaris install image in s10u1 by adding patch 123456-07 and package SUNWfoo. # /usr/bin/patchmedia -d s10u1 SUNWfoo 123456-07 ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cdrw(1), mkcd(1M), attributes(5) mkisofs(8), (/usr/share/man/man8/mkisofs.8), in the SUNWfsman package (not a SunOS man page) SunOS 5.11 29 Jul 2008 patchmedia(1M)