Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX platform: network interface list Post 302371045 by jgobbur on Friday 13th of November 2009 08:03:45 AM
Old 11-13-2009
I wanted to know how impl. in C

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Interface

Hi ! Does anyone know how can i get information about my network interface ... if it works in half or full duplex mode !! Thx in adivance ! Witt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: witt
4 Replies

2. Programming

retrieving network interface list

Hello I have a problem with retreiving network interface list using IOCTLs. I have 4 interfaces: $ ip addr 1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 16436 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00 inet 127.0.0.1/8 scope host lo inet6 ::1/128 scope... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xyzt
1 Replies

3. AIX

How restart the network interface in AIX?

Hi All, Please let me know the command to restart the network interface and enable it on boot in AIX, similar to /etc/init.d/network restart in Redhat. Thanks, Sunil.K please watch out to post in the right subforum! (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilrk07
9 Replies

4. Solaris

configure zones to have different network interface and network

i need to configure a zone to use different interface (bge2) than global and have connected to completely different network switch & to use its own defaultrouter and hosts file .. is it possible ..if so ..how ? Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: skamal4u
9 Replies

5. Linux

Help Me: How to set ARP stale time interval on linux platform for Ipv6 interface

Hi, Can any one please help me increase the arp stale time of an ipv6 interface on linux platform ? I have tried increasing the variable gc_stale_time but that doesnt work. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkothapa
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Access to network interface (Mac-network)

Hi, I'm a italian student. For my thesis I develop a gateway with protocol 6lowpan. For that I must access to network interface to develope my personal stack based on standard 802.15.4. Can you help me? I need an explanation for that. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: berny88
0 Replies

7. IP Networking

Network interface-

Hello, Please what's the difference between: AND Thank you so much (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
3 Replies

8. IP Networking

network interface -

Hello, Please, how can i create a network interface with a routable IP address on linux (ubuntu) ? AND How can i desactivate an interface? Thank you so much for help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chercheur857
1 Replies

9. Solaris

No network cable But Network interface is UP and Running

I've one Netra 240 After changing main board and system configuration card reader, Network is not accessible any more, Network interfaces are always UP and Running even when there is no cable connected to Network interfaces. I tried to restart and plumb/unplumb with no luck. ifconfig -a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: samer.odeh
7 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding a network interface to a bonded interface

I have a RHEL 5 system with a bonded interface configure using only one network port (eth0). So I have config file for ifcfg-bond0 and ifcfg-eth. I'd like to configure eth5 to be the second SLAVE in the bond. My question is, after I modify ifcfg-eth5, can I add eth5 to the bond0 interface without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: westmoreland
1 Replies
Prototyper(1)							   User Commands						     Prototyper(1)

NAME
Prototyper - Runs CLAM networks with a Qt interface SYNOPSIS
Prototyper [Network.clamnetwork [Interface.ui]] [-o] [-d backend1 [-d backend2]...] DESCRIPTION
The Prototyper runs audio processing networks created by the CLAM NetworkEditor (.clamnetwork) which can be controlled using a Qt user interface (.ui) created by the Qt Designer to control it. Qt widget names on the interface will be used to connect the widgets the proper network elements. See the CLAM NetworkEditor tutorial for more detailed explanation. on how to specify such binding. If no interface is provided on the command line, the Prototyper will look for an interface with the same name than the network and the proper extension. If anything else fails then a minimalistic default interface will be used. You can also provide a list of audio backends to try. Most common backends are 'alsa', 'jack', 'portaudio'... They will be probed in order and the first one working will be selected. If none of the selected works then the default list of backends for the platform will be tried. The -o option executes the network without any interface AUTHOR
CLAM development team (clam (at) iua.upf.es) SEE ALSO
NetworkEditor(1), designer-qt4(1), QtSMSTools(1), Annotator(1) http://clam-project.org/wiki/Network_Editor_tutorial (Network Editor Tutorial) version 0.1.2 August 24, 2005 Prototyper(1)