Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications problems in pine -- can't download messages from gmail Post 302324555 by figaro on Thursday 11th of June 2009 04:59:29 AM
Old 06-11-2009

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pine UNIX email -- old messages labeled "New"

Hi, I have a question I know I've seen answered somewhere before, but my last hour of searching has turned up nothing (so forgive me for re-asking!). I'm using Pine on UNIX to check mail at a couple remote POP3 servers, and old messages in the remote inboxes are mistakenly labeled "N", new,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sean_oconnor
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xterm with Pine

Hello, Does anyone know why I'm not able to get colors in Pine when using Xterm, but I can get them using Dtterm? Any answers to this would be much appreciated. Radimus. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radimus
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pine

Hi :- I am trying to make a script to send mail using pine. But it takes me to the Pine Menu Console and I have to send it manually. Note that I am attaching a file with it. Any quick response will be highly appreciated. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_aamir
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pine

how to configure pine in my linux os (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajan_ka1
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find pine messages

still touching on the basics here: first of all where are my received messages stored in pine? /var/spool/mymail is not it. i guess i cant start my script without knowing this. because i need to move those files into a seperate folder and so on and so forth. I can prolly do a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: oxoxo
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with Pine

I'm learning a little about pine after downloading it. I can't seem to get it to work, though. It can't open the inbox -- it sits there (as the little slash mark rotates) but after a while it stops and can't make the connection, with a message saying that "connection to gmail.pop....(something)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Straitsfan
0 Replies

7. Fedora

CNR download problems

Newbie ? Installed Freespire 2.0.8 about two weeks ago and used CNR to download a couple of programs, but now (for the last week I haven't been able to complete any downloads (always get "download failed") the process starts but never completes. I have tried signing up with the CNR community and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paul K
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pine continuously marks old messages as unread

Hi, I have been having problem with pine for the past few weeks. I use email clinet Thunderbird to view my emails. Every time I open the thunderbird, all my emails were marked as unread. So, I logged into our email server to see what's wrong. even when I opened pine, all messages are labeled as... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: veepine
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

pine email tool suppress prompt to save read messages

Could somebody please advise about how to configure pine/alpine so that on exit it doesn't prompt me to save read messages? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LeoKSimon
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Auto Forwarding mails from pine to gmail

I have a unix account on university's servers. On their servers I have a mailbox in pine. I want to auto-forward messages from university to my mail in gmail. I opened the putty and created .forward file: pico .forward myname@gmail.com and pressed .^x to save the file. Since then I stopped... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eyenir
1 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD