Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to make sound using C under UNIX Post 302150086 by porter on Monday 10th of December 2007 03:46:34 AM
Old 12-10-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapeze
1. i tried 8 and 6 instead of 7 but did not work. why ? what's magical about this 7 ? lucky 7 ?
Find an ASCII table.

Quote:
2. (int argc, char **argv)......... what is this ?
C programming 101

Quote:
3. the sound was like ... dong...dong... are there more sharp sounds ?
Refer to your terminal/emulation.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How can I make ls -l in HP-UNIX?

I made a liitle source about that.. BUt I got a trouble when making files'authority.. How can I display them?? p.s.) used struct stat .. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sangjinn
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Make file in Unix

How to make files in Unix (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gandhevinod
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make VI editor show colors in Unix

Hi, I saw some people's vi editor show different colors on the text according the nature of text when using it. It would be nice if I can see diffrerent colors with my vi editor. Do anybody know how to set it up? I use PowerTermPro program to access unix machine. I tried to use vim editor but... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Make a copy of a unix HDD

i have this HDD with SCO 5.0.6 and i'm getting this errors WARNING: wd0: Error on fixed disk dev 1/42, block=4829, cmd=0x000000C8 Sun Mar 11 05:50:08 2007 status=0x00000040, LBA sector=1285723, cylinder/head=5022/0 WARNING: wd0: Error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
0 Replies

5. Programming

Unix Make

I need tutorial on Make utility on Unix. Any help or link appreciated. many thanks Mirko (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmipko
3 Replies

6. Solaris

how to make file link in c under unix

how to make link command by c language (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ma7moudax
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Does Unix make clob or blob objects

Hi I have a log file stored in unix file server i need to prepare the clob object of that and store in Oracle Database. Please suggest me or give me some examples Thanks Raj (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshorpu
0 Replies

8. Hardware

How to make terminals with a PC(UNIX/LInux) support?

I want to build a network, in this network there is only one PC and 50 terminals, 50 students can use this system to study UNIX/Linux. In the old days, computer was very expensive, many scientists shared a computer with terminals, that means a terminal has no cpu, memory and hardisk. In... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: haixiao_liu
5 Replies

9. HP-UX

HP-unix make file Problem

Dear Unixians, I have try to link my libraries with tuxedo that showing following errors, ] My make file few lines: .... actual linking regards, kkl (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kkl
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make bold chars in UNIX

Hi all, I want to make the string as bold in unix. is there any way to acheive this? thanks in advance. (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: SekhaReddy
16 Replies
sound-juicer(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   sound-juicer(1)

NAME
sound-juicer - GNOME-desktop CD ripper and player using GStreamer SYNOPSIS
sound-juicer [option...] DESCRIPTION
sound-juicer is a CD ripper and player for GNOME which aims to have a simple, clean, easy to use interface. sound-juicer supports encoding to several popular audio formats such as Ogg Vorbis and FLAC, additional formats can be added through GStreamer plugins. For additional documentation on interactive use of sound-juicer select the Help menu option. The menus allow access to features not avail- able through command-line options. OPTIONS
-a, --auto-start Start extracting immediately -p, --play Start playing immediately -d, --device=DEVICE What CD device to read --display=DISPLAY X display to use -?, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-gst Show GStreamer Options --help-gtk Show GTK+ Options --help-bonobo-activation Show Bonobo Activation options --help-gnome Show GNOME options --help-gnome-session Show session management options --help-gnome-ui Show GNOME GUI options AUTHOR
sound-juicer was written by Ross Burton <ross@burtonini.com>. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2006-11-26 sound-juicer(1)