9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Red Hat
thanks for your kind assistance. I have a rhel6.4 server. After I did an update, the server does not reboot. Also user logins take for ever.
Please any help on this matter will be appreciated .
Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
We are using ksh on Linux (Thats what architect told me).
1) When I am using up and down arrow key, I can not navigate to previous and next commands. How can I navigate commands in ksh ? Someone told me that I need to have bash shell installed ? Can I have bash shell installed on ksh ? OR can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: paramshamnani
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
I've my below script compile.yk. This compiles programs in batch and any failed to compile modules will be mailed to my attention.
X=`ls *.c?? |wc -l`
echo "Review library path:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yuvaraj737
4. UNIX and Linux Applications
I have been trying to setup the following squid configuration http://veloso.org/SquidConfig/SquidConfig.html
but every time I get to start squid I get the following error-
2012/05/28 10:31:12| WARNING: redirector #1 (FD 7) exited
2012/05/28 10:31:12| WARNING: redirector #2 (FD 9)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamie_123
5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support
We are using the solaris server and if i am using rm -rf to delete the directories its asking the confirmation for each and every file inside the directory.Is there any way to disable ( should not ask the confirmation) only for a particular session? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshbabuc
6. IP Networking
I am using freespire 2.0.8 and am unable to get any peer to peer program to work past a firewall. I am not sure where the firewall is ( I didn't set anything up in Freespire). My guess is/was the router as I am using a wireless connection. I just replaced my linksys wrk54G with a Netgear WGR614 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paul K
7. Shell Programming and Scripting
Been sifting through these forums for awhile, but never had an account or needed to post. Shoutouts to a great forum with heaps of useful info.
Now i consider myself a noob when it comes to linux and to bash scripting. I recently started to learn to use Vmware ESX server which uses... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryath
8. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have automated a build process that does the following activities.
1. check out code from cvs to a specific directory
2. build the revision checked out with 'ANT'
3. integrate the compiled code with the QA/UAT or new environment
(/apps/QA or /apps/UAT or /apps/new directory)
I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoi2hot4ya
9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Please inform me on how I can resolve the PaTcH_MsG 8 Version message below I am running solaris 9 9/05 HW on a Sun V445. Thank you.
# pkgadd SUNWqlc
Processing package instance <SUNWqlc> from </var/spool/pkg>
Qlogic ISP 2200/2202 Fibre Channel Device Driver
(sparc)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GLJ@USC