Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux Asia 2006
Operating Systems Linux Linux Asia 2006 Post 97738 by infotech123 on Thursday 2nd of February 2006 02:18:57 AM
Old 02-02-2006
Bug Linix

Thanx for providing the info.
Can u tell me how can i get more info about Linux Asia 2006 conference?
Do send me the reply.
thanx
Smilie Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Mandriva 2006 keeps resetting network settings...

I've been looking for documentation on how to stop this behavior. I have two nics in my system. eth0: configured manually and as a dhcp server for the local network eth1: configured w/ dhcp enabled connected to router dns server addresses keep getting reset every few minutes. i suspect... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbetzen
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete all the files and subdirectories for the year 2006

Hi I have lot of files and subdirectories inside a directory which are created in the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. I want to delete all the files and subdirectories belonging to the year 2006 alone. How can I do that ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
5 Replies
INFO(5) 							File Formats Manual							   INFO(5)

NAME
info - readable online documentation DESCRIPTION
The Info file format is an easily-parsable representation for online documents. It can be read by emacs(1) and info(1) among other pro- grams. Info files are usually created from texinfo(5) sources by makeinfo(1), but can be created from scratch if so desired. For a full description of the Texinfo language and associated tools, please see the Texinfo manual (written in Texinfo itself). Most likely, running this command from your shell: info texinfo or this key sequence from inside Emacs: M-x info RET m texinfo RET will get you there. AVAILABILITY
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/texinfo-<version>.tar.gz or any GNU mirror site. REPORTING BUGS
Please send bug reports to bug-texinfo@gnu.org, general questions and discussion to help-texinfo@gnu.org. SEE ALSO
info(1), install-info(1), makeinfo(1), texi2dvi(1), texindex(1). emacs(1), tex(1). texinfo(5). FSF
GNU Info INFO(5)