Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Connecting MySql throug Perl Script ? Post 96194 by maheshsri on Wednesday 18th of January 2006 12:07:07 PM
Old 01-18-2006
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the help.
After updating my perl module it is working fine.

Thaks,
mahesh Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

error connecting database from perl

Hi, While i am trying to connect to Oracle database from Perl using DBI module,am getting the error as follows : Can't load '/usr/local/fuseperl-modules/lib/i586-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD::Oracle: libwtc9.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

connecting to sqlserver from perl

Hi, I am doing a migration of Oracle database to SQLSERVER 2005.Mostly my application code is perl scripts and i want to modify the scripts so as to connect to SQLSERVER. What all would be the changes i have to make for just establishing a connection from Perl script to SQLSERVER... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl+CGI+mysql !!!!!!!

hi expert, I am totally new to perl CGI coding. And stop by below issue: 1> i have a script names conn.pl, which can connect to mysql and get the information of table user(id,name) 2> i copied above code into one CGI web page named user.cgi 3> when i view user.cgi in web browser, it toldme... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: summer_cherry
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find shell process pid launched throug `at`.

Hi. I was testing some staff and wrote simple script, which only writes date to log every 15 seconds. Like that #1.sh while true;do echo `date` >> 1.log sleep 15 done And than i ran this process with `at -s -f 1.sh now`. And now it is running and i don't know how to catch it. I tryed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kukuruku
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Error while connecting to MySQl Server 5.1.34 on UNIX platform.

Hi, I have MySQL 5.1.34 installed on Solaris and Linux machine. MySQl installed Solaris Machine - A.A.A.A Remote Machine - B.B.B.B I have user in mysql.user as below: | user | password | host |... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit_27
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to print out data from mysql table in perl script

I'm having trouble with this code. if i do .\read.pl -u user it prints out 2010-12-20 12:00:00 host1 <cmd>a 2010-12-20 12:00:01 host1 <cmd> <execute> 2010-12-20 12:00:02 host1 <cmd>b 2010-12-20 12:00:03 host1 <cmd>c however, if i enter .\read.pl -h host1 it should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpddong
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with perl mysql backup script

Hi, im trying to make a script that backups mysql databases but apparently I am having trouble with the variables, or simply something I am missing. Would appreciate any help, here is the script #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; require File::Spec; #VARIABLES my $databasename =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fireline
4 Replies

8. Programming

Help with mySQL database by perl script

Hello; I was trying to set up a mysql database using following script, but never went through. The code seems fine without any syntax error as I tested it: perl -c Brapa0101-db.pl Brapa0101-db.pl syntax OKHowever, whenever I run it, an error message was tossed out: DBD::mysql::st execute... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
7 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Online insert MySQL rows by perl-script

Hello, Met a problem when I tried to insert rows to MySQL database from an old book that fits my learning level (MySQL and Perl for the Web, by Paul DuBois, 2001). First, under mysql console I created a database: webdb and the table: todo. Then I draft the perl-cgi script to have online page.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
0 Replies
zap(1)								  MySQL database							    zap(1)

NAME
zap - a perl script used to kill processes USAGE
/usr/bin/mysql_zap [-signal] [-?Ift] pattern SYNOPSIS
zap [-I|-?] [-f] [-t] DESCRIPTION
zap supports by executing -I|-? info -f force -t test NOTE
If -f isn't given, ask user for confirmation for each process to kill. If signal isn't given, try first with signal 15 and after that with signal 9. If -t is given the processes is only shown on stdout. SEE ALSO
isamchk(1), isamlog(1), mysql(1), mysqlaccess(1), mysqladmin(1), mysqld(1), mysqld_multi(1), mysqld_safe(1), mysqldump(1), mysql_fix_privi- lege_tables(1), mysqlshow(1), perror(1), replace(1) For more information please refer to the MySQL reference manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/ BUGS
Please refer to http://bugs.mysql.com/ to report bugs. AUTHOR
Ver 1.0, distribution 4.0.24 Michael (Monty) Widenius (monty@mysql.com), MySQL AB (http://www.mysql.com/). This software comes with no war- ranty. Manual page by L. (Kill-9) Pedersen (kill-9@kill-9.dk), Mercurmedia Data Model Architect / system developer (http://www.mercurme- dia.com) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+------------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ |Availability | SUNWmysqlr, SUNWmysqlu, SUNWmysqlt | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ |Interface Stability | External | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ NOTES
Source for mysql is available on http://opensolaris.org. MySQL 4.0 19 December 2000 zap(1)