Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: action command
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting action command Post 79533 by infierno on Thursday 28th of July 2005 08:47:22 AM
Old 07-28-2005
it looks like that 'action' command is a fuction defined somewhere in another script ... Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP and Javascript in action

Hi all, I'm not sure in which category should I post in but I'll try in this one. Here is my problem, I'm trying to combine 2 scripts that I found useful to me. First one is this , what I'm trying to accomplish is dynamic user look up from my database. The other script is this one , this script... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c0mrade
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Use pipes but miss a action

please delete and see other post. Hi, Im using awk to go through every line, but i have to use it twice as the first awk finds all the lines with a number in one field and the pipes it to wc, and the second does the same as the first but it has a extra pipe into sort and uniq that finds all... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredted40x
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

same action in then as in else: explanation?

in /etc/init.d/networking of an ubuntu computer, I found this code: if ifdown -a --exclude=lo; then log_action_end_msg $? else log_action_end_msg $? fi Shouldn't it be replace by ifdown -a --exclude=lo ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raphinou
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with find its action

I am writing a shell script that takes at least 2 arguments. The first is an octal representation of file permissions, the second is a command that is executed on all the files found with that permission. #!/bin/sh find . -perm $1 -exec $2 $3 $4 {} \; invoked: ./script.sh 543 ls -la what... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: computethis
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor for new file with ext .err and size > 0 bytes and perform a action or command

Hi All, I need to create a script to monitor a dir for new files with ext .err and also it should b a non empty files. and perform a action or command . We have a new ETL application that runs on a linux server, every times a etl fails it creates a .err file or updates the existing .err... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: MAKHAN
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple action!

lets explain it easy by showing the initial file and desired file: I've a file such this that contains: initial_file: 31/12/2011 23:46:08 38.6762 43.689 14.16 Ml 3.1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oreka18
1 Replies
GUPNP_SERVICE_PROXY_ACTION_SET(3)					 1					 GUPNP_SERVICE_PROXY_ACTION_SET(3)

gupnp_service_proxy_action_set - Send action to the service and set value

SYNOPSIS
bool gupnp_service_proxy_action_set (resource $proxy, string $action, string $name, mixed $value, int $type) DESCRIPTION
Send action with parameters to the service exposed by proxy synchronously and set value. PARAMETERS
o $proxy - A service proxy identifier. o $action - An action. o $name - The action name. o $value - The action value. o $type - The type of the action. Type can be one of the following values: o GUPNP_TYPE_BOOLEAN - Type of the variable is boolean. o GUPNP_TYPE_INT - Type of the variable is integer. o GUPNP_TYPE_LONG - Type of the variable is long. o GUPNP_TYPE_DOUBLE - Type of the variable is double. o GUPNP_TYPE_FLOAT - Type of the variable is float. o GUPNP_TYPE_STRING - Type of the variable is string. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. ERRORS
/EXCEPTIONS Issues E_WARNING with either not correctly defined type of the action or unable to send action. SEE ALSO
gupnp_service_proxy_action_get(3), gupnp_service_proxy_send_action(3). PHP Documentation Group GUPNP_SERVICE_PROXY_ACTION_SET(3)