Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File Duplication
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions File Duplication Post 55397 by computek on Friday 10th of September 2004 04:31:49 PM
Old 09-10-2004
Hammer & Screwdriver Issue

Well, As this is a file that you need to duplicate, you could always go to file search which can be found on the taskbar and type in fileduplication.exe. This might work, but if it doesn't post a reply and tell me it didn't alnd I will figure out another way.

Cheers,
Computek
computek

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mount LVM duplication drives

Hi, I'm stuck in an awkward situation please help :) I have two identical Seagate 80GB harddrives. My objective is a bit strange. 1.I want to have a cloned disk as bootable backup 2.When booting using the master drive, I also want to mount the cloned backup disk so I can do incremental... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: onthetopo
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Duplication Script?

I have a file, let's say 1.jpg, and I have a text file that contains a list of filenames I would like to duplicate 1.jpg as (i.e., 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg, etc.). The filenames that I want to create are all on separate lines, one per line. I'm sure there's a simple solution, but I'm not claiming to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: futurestar
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to avoid duplication within 2 files?

Hi all, Actually 2 files are there - file1, file2. file1 contains ---> london mosco america russia mosco file2 contains --> europe india japan mosco england london Question is I want to print all the city names without duplication cities in those... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: balan_mca
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File Descriptor redirection and duplication

i have many questions concerning the FD. it was stated that "to redirect Error to output std, you have to write the following code" # ls -alt FileNotThere File > logfile 2>&1 # cat logfile ls: cannot access FileNotThere: No such file or directory -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 2010-02-26... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmad.zuhd
9 Replies

5. Programming

Table Duplication in PHP

Hey, I am making a Facebook like Page system as my first project, So far it's been bate in mind I did it from my 3DS at the same time as my PC gets replaced, So far it's turned out great. Now I am on to creation the blocking system I need to get the code to say If the user already likes the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
0 Replies

6. Linux

De-Duplication Problem

Hi all, I download and install lessfs for deduplication, I copy files in /SharedFiles directory and lessfs work right and not store again copy files, but, when i delete all files in /SharedFiles , not return free space to total space, files not show in /SharedFiles , but not copy new files in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: saeedha
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Line duplication with awk?!

So while this seemed totally trivial it turned out to be much more difficult than I had thought. I have a file with 3 rows, and I "just" want to add each field n number of times. E.g. > cat file.txt 0.5 -0.1 0.6 for n=3 into: cat newfile.txt 0.5 0.5 0.5 -0.1 -0.1 -0.1 0.6 0.6 0.6 I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Glorp
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Duplication | awk | result

Dear forum members, I want the script to count ALA as one (an example in quotes) and return an integer as 1 and not return 5 as an integer as it does now (look bash script). So how can I upgrade my script that it first checks or after finding all instances of ALA checks whether it is the same... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aurimas
25 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

UNIX Log File Content - Duplication Issue

I have a shell script with 2 run time arguments. During the execution if i got any error, then it needs to redirected to a error file and in console. Also both error and output to be redirected to a log file. Error output is getting copied to err file and getting displayed in console too. But... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarathy_a35
2 Replies
KEYCTL_SEARCH(3)					    Linux Key Management Calls						  KEYCTL_SEARCH(3)

NAME
keyctl_search - Search a keyring for a key SYNOPSIS
#include <keyutils.h> long keyctl_search(key_serial_t keyring, const char *type, const char *description, key_serial_t destination); DESCRIPTION
keyctl_search() recursively searches the keyring for a key of the specified type and description. If found, the key will be attached to the destination keyring (if given), and its serial number will be returned. The source keyring must grant search permission to the caller, and for a key to be found, it must also grant search permission to the call- er. Child keyrings will be only be recursively searched if they grant search permission to the caller as well. If the destination keyring is zero, no attempt will be made to forge a link to the key, and just the serial number will be returned. If the destination keyring is given, then the link may only be formed if the found key grants the caller link permission and the destina- tion keyring grants the caller write permission. If the search is successful, and if the destination keyring already contains a link to a key that matches the specified type and descrip- tion, then that link will be replaced by a link to the found key. The source keyring and destination keyring serial numbers may be those of valid keyrings to which the caller has appropriate permission, or they may be special keyring IDs: KEY_SPEC_THREAD_KEYRING This specifies the caller's thread-specific keyring. KEY_SPEC_PROCESS_KEYRING This specifies the caller's process-specific keyring. KEY_SPEC_SESSION_KEYRING This specifies the caller's session-specific keyring. KEY_SPEC_USER_KEYRING This specifies the caller's UID-specific keyring. KEY_SPEC_USER_SESSION_KEYRING This specifies the caller's UID-session keyring. RETURN VALUE
On success keyctl_search() returns the serial number of the key it found. On error, the value -1 will be returned and errno will have been set to an appropriate error. ERRORS
ENOKEY One of the keyrings doesn't exist, no key was found by the search, or the only key found by the search was a negative key. ENOTDIR One of the keyrings is a valid key that isn't a keyring. EKEYEXPIRED One of the keyrings has expired, or the only key found was expired. EKEYREVOKED One of the keyrings has been revoked, or the only key found was revoked. ENOMEM Insufficient memory to expand the destination keyring. EDQUOT The key quota for this user would be exceeded by creating a link to the found key in the destination keyring. EACCES The source keyring didn't grant search permission, the destination keyring didn't grant write permission or the found key didn't grant link permission to the caller. LINKING
Although this is a Linux system call, it is not present in libc but can be found rather in libkeyutils. When linking, -lkeyutils should be specified to the linker. SEE ALSO
keyctl(1), add_key(2), keyctl(2), request_key(2), keyctl_get_keyring_ID(3), keyctl_join_session_keyring(3), keyctl_update(3), keyctl_revoke(3), keyctl_chown(3), keyctl_setperm(3), keyctl_describe(3), keyctl_clear(3), keyctl_link(3), keyctl_unlink(3), keyctl_read(3), keyctl_instantiate(3), keyctl_negate(3), keyctl_set_reqkey_keyring(3), keyctl_set_timeout(3), keyctl_assume_authority(3), keyctl_describe_alloc(3), keyctl_read_alloc(3), request-key(8) Linux 4 May 2006 KEYCTL_SEARCH(3)