Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MySql: create table error
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting MySql: create table error Post 35538 by perleo on Wednesday 16th of April 2003 03:34:22 PM
Old 04-16-2003
MySQL

worked, thanks !

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help Inserting data in mysql table

Cant understand the error #!/bin/bash temp="" A="" D=$(date +"%Y-%m-%d") H=$(date +"%R") temp=$(wget -q -O - website | grep -o "Temperature:]**" | grep \-E -o "+") mysql -D "weather_wise" -e "INSERT INTO weather (Date, Hour, Degrees) VALUES ($D,$H, $temp)"; my data types for... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vadharah
11 Replies

2. Programming

API C MYSQL vs lock table ???

(sorry for my english) Hi, i have an app that uses MYSQL API C.. i trying do a timeout until the table is locked by an other thread , in the docs of Mysql i can see that MYSQL_OPT_READ_TIMEOUT is not implemented for linux ¿?¿?.. any body knows a way to do a timeout until the table is locked by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JEscola
0 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

create table via stored procedure (passing the table name to it)

hi there, I am trying to create a stored procedure that i can pass the table name to and it will create a table with that name. but for some reason it creates with what i have defined as the variable name . In the case of the example below it creates a table called 'tname' for example ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethink
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Displaying text from a MySQL table which can be modified

Hi am creating a website for my third year at uni, am trying to create a website where the client can update the content of the site themselves, i will have a news page and i want the content to be draw from my database and displayed on the front end of the site i also want to have an admin side... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: richeyrich86
3 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Displaying text from a MySQL table which can be modified

Hi am creating a website for my third year at uni, am trying to create a website where the client can update the content of the site themselves, i will have a news page and i want the content to be draw from my database and displayed on the front end of the site using php, i also want to have an... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: richeyrich86
1 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

mysql table disappear

I have set a mysql file to excute everyday morning to generate a html file displayng 2 tables from the database. Sometime they cannot be shown, and it shows the tables are not existed. I have not drop any table, and those 2 tables are not used by any other excution. Anybody know what is happening?... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c203040
0 Replies

7. Web Development

MYSQL: Creating Dynamic Table Names 5.1

Hey everyone. Thanks for looking at this. I'm trying to create a table with the dynamic name of TableName + today's date. My variables are all happily created but the system chokes when I try to create the new table name example: Set @BFBW = CONCAT("BFBW", CURDATE()); Select @BFBW; ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retrieve multiple rows from mysql and automatically create a table

Hi, i want to create a table automatically based on another table (sms_key). For example; If user create a new row with sms_keyword field: IRC then a table created automatically (with some field on it, like: name, ph_number, messages). select * from sms_key; +-------------+ |... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jazzyzha
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Mysql table is marked as crashed and should be repaired

140312 13:43:54 /usr/libexec/mysqld: Table './***/phpbb_posts' is marked as crashed and should be repaired Its mysqld.log in var/log alot of messages, but before around hour i tried to "repaid table" from within phpmyadmin, but appears it has no effect.. why? How to fix? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies
mysql(1)							  MySQL database							  mysql(1)

NAME
mysql_fix_privilege_tables - Fixes MySQL privilege tables. SYNOPSIS
mysql_fix_privilege_tables [mysql_root_password] DESCRIPTION
This scripts updates the mysql.user, mysql.db, mysql.host and the mysql.func tables to MySQL 3.22.14 and above. This is needed if you want to use the new GRANT functions, CREATE AGGREGATE FUNCTION or want to use the more secure passwords in 3.23 If you get 'Access denied' errors, run the script again and give the MySQL root user password as an argument. SEE ALSO
isamchk(1), isamlog(1), mysql(1), mysqlaccess(1), mysqladmin(1), mysqld(1), mysqld_multi(1), mysqld_safe(1), mysqldump(1), mysqlshow(1), mysql_zap(1), perror(1), replace(1) For more information please refer to the MySQL reference manual, which may already be installed locally and which is also available online at http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/ BUGS
Please refer to http://bugs.mysql.com/ to report bugs. AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Christian Hammers <ch@debian.org>. MySQL is available at http://www.mysql.com/. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+------------------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ |Availability | SUNWmysqlr, SUNWmysqlu, SUNWmysqlt | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ |Interface Stability | External | +--------------------+------------------------------------+ NOTES
Source for mysql is available on http://opensolaris.org. MySQL 4.0 17 March 2003 mysql(1)