Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators New Flash intro from Forum Member..... Post 32966 by Neo on Wednesday 11th of December 2002 04:14:33 PM
Old 12-11-2002
New Flash intro from Forum Member.....

New submission for flash intro:

Quote:
Hey, Neo

heres the URL again for the Unix Flash intro

www.geocities.com/erwin_funa

Hope to here from you soon!

thanks,
erwin
What do you think?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Our First Flash Intro ?

Well, someone created a flash intro for us (their first attempt at SWiSH!) OK, SECOND DRAFT: https://www.unix.com/test_intro2.swf --------------------------- FIRST DRAFT: https://www.unix.com/test_intro1.swf Notice it says "Search before posting a question"..... Well????... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
24 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Intro ( Mark Thomas )

Houdy everyone! yes I'm a newbie here I'm a big fan of the BSD's, in particular NetBSD. Don't have much use for Linux or the various "distro's" of it ( no flame intended ). I'm going to try Solaris 10 on an i386 box real soon. By day I'm a CAD tech for a local government entity, by night... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mark Thomas
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Intro: Josh

Hey, I had been working in UNIX environments from 1997 to 2007. From 1997 - 1999 I worked as an Operator in a Solaris environment. From 1999 - March 2007 I worked mostly in HP-UX, some SCO, some RedHat Linux as an Operator/Programmer(scripter)/Admin. No luck finding work, so I am going... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: uwoodyjk
0 Replies
INTRO(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  INTRO(1)

NAME
intro -- introduction to general commands (tools and utilities) DESCRIPTION
Section one of the manual contains most of the commands which comprise the BSD user environment. Some of the commands included in section one are text editors, command shell interpreters, searching and sorting tools, file manipulation commands, system status commands, remote file copy commands, mail commands, compilers and compiler tools, formatted output tools, and line printer commands. All commands set a status value upon exit which may be tested to see if the command completed normally. Traditionally, the value 0 signifies successful completion of the command, while a value >0 indicates an error. Some commands attempt to describe the nature of the failure by using exit codes as defined in sysexits(3), while others simply set the status to an arbitrary value >0 (typically 1). SEE ALSO
apropos(1), man(1), intro(2), intro(3), sysexits(3), intro(4), intro(5), intro(6), intro(7), security(7), intro(8), intro(9) Tutorials in the UNIX User's Manual Supplementary Documents. HISTORY
The intro manual page appeared in Version 6 AT&T UNIX. BSD
October 21, 2001 BSD