Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: FC disk and ioinfo
Operating Systems AIX FC disk and ioinfo Post 303044402 by zxmaus on Thursday 20th of February 2020 12:05:33 PM
Old 02-20-2020
I would not be so concerned about the duplicates - we had that a lot on our old boxes with no issues.
Anyways, as your have an OS already, can you see the virtual adapter itself on the VM ?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

( VxVM ) How to add the removed disk back to previous disk group

Previously , i remove the disk by #vxdg -g testdg -k rmdisk testdg02 But i got error when i -k adddisk bash-2.03# vxdisk list DEVICE TYPE DISK GROUP STATUS c0t0d0s2 auto:none - - online invalid c0t1d0s2 auto:none ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: waibabe
1 Replies

2. Linux

How to Calculate Disk Queue length and Disk Busy Time

Hi, Am doing an enhancements related to monitoring a Linux disk I/O statistics. The /proc/diskstats file is used to get the each disk I/O statistics. But, It returns the raw value. How to calculate the Disk Queue Length and Disk Busy time from the raw values. Guide me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maruthu
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Convert from raw disk to solaris volume manager disk

I have a solaris 10 system configured using NetApp as its storage, and the file systems are already configured as you can see from the example below: root@moneta # df -h Filesystem size used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/md/dsk/d0 9.8G 513M 9.3G 6% /... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
4 Replies

4. AIX

Clone or mirror your AIX OS larger disk to smaller disk ?

hello folks, I have a 300GB ROOTVG volume groups with one filesystem /backup having 200GB allocated space Now, I cannot alt disk clone or mirrorvg this hdisk with another smaller disk. The disk size has to be 300GB; I tried alt disk clone and mirrorvg , it doesn't work. you cannot copy LVs as... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
9 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED message displayed following disk replacement

Hello, On 4/20/2018, we performed a disk replacement on our IBM 8202 P7 server. After the disk was rebuilt, the SAS Disk Array sissas0 showed a status of degraded. However, the pdisks in the array all show a status of active. We did see a message in errpt. DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: terrya
1 Replies

6. AIX

DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED message following disk replacement

Hello, On 4/20/2018, we performed a disk replacement on our IBM 8202 P7 server. After the disk was rebuilt, the SAS Disk Array sissas0 showed a status of degraded. However, the pdisks in the array all show a status of active. We did see a message in errpt. DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: terrya
3 Replies
bt-adapter(1)							    bluez-tools 						     bt-adapter(1)

NAME
bt-adapter - a bluetooth adapter manager SYNOPSIS
bt-adapter [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -l, --list -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -i, --info -d, --discover --set <property> <value> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to manage Bluetooth adapters. You can list all available adapters, show information about adapter, change adapter properties or discover remote devices. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -l, --list List all available adapters -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -i, --info Show information about adapter (returns all properties) -d, --discover Discover remote devices (with remote device name resolving) --set <property> <value> Change adapter properties (see ADAPTER PROPERTIES section for list of available properties) ADAPTER PROPERTIES
string Address [ro] The Bluetooth adapter address (MAC). string Name [rw] The Bluetooth adapter friendly name. uint32 Class [ro] The Bluetooth class of device. boolean Powered [rw] Switch an adapter on or off. This will also set the appropiate connectable state. boolean Discoverable [rw] Switch an adapter to discoverable or non-discoverable to either make it visible or hide it. If the DiscoverableTimeout is set to a non-zero value then the system will set this value back to false after the timer expired. In case the adapter is switched off, setting this value will fail. boolean Pairable [rw] Switch an adapter to pairable or non-pairable. Note that this property only affects incoming pairing requests. uint32 PaireableTimeout [rw] The pairable timeout in seconds. A value of zero means that the timeout is disabled and it will stay in pareable mode forever. uint32 DiscoverableTimeout [rw] The discoverable timeout in seconds. A value of zero means that the timeout is disabled and it will stay in discoverable/limited mode forever. The default value for the discoverable timeout should be 180 seconds (3 minutes). boolean Discovering [ro] Indicates that a device discovery procedure is active. list UUIDs [ro] List of 128-bit UUIDs that represents the available local services. AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-16 bt-adapter(1)