Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change size of watermark
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Change size of watermark Post 303034352 by locoroco on Tuesday 23rd of April 2019 04:22:42 PM
Old 04-23-2019
Change size of watermark

I'm using this code to watermark images (add a logo). How do I change the size of the watermark to cover a certain percentage of the image

Code:
ffmpeg -i folder/s886_01.jpg -i watermark.png -filter_complex overlay=15:15 output.png

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change the tab size in vi?

the default size is 8. i found it's too big. how can i change the tab size in vi? is it a good idea to change it at all? thks (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File system size change

Good morning folks! I'm new here.. trying to find an answer on how to resize filesystem. Need to add some space to c0t0d0s5, /var... Is it possible at all? JV (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvinn
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change \tmpdir directory or increase size?

Hi, We're stuck after the Unix admin left without prior notice. We have a web application running on mySQL. it seems that the \tmpdir for mySQL is mount to var\tmp directory which has only 60 MB of available disk space running any big query fails due to the size limitation I don't have... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ray
13 Replies

4. Solaris

Unix command for Watermark printing

Hi, Can anybody help me out with the unix command for watermark. i am using solaris 9. I have installed CUPS software. Printer driver supports watermark. I would like to know the watermark option for text,font and fontsize. lpr -P printername -o ________________ filename. please help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find watermark in a pdf

Hi All, I have a few pdf files some of which have a watermark on it and my task is to find which all invoices have watermark without actually printing them. Is there any way we can do this in Unix. Strings is not helping. any idea how would I read binary file and grep for watermark. The... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulkav
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

7. AIX

Change the Block size of AIX 6.1

Friends , I know the most cases the unix operation system holds the default block size 4MB . In AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1 , also use upto 4 MB as its default block size .Now I want to change this value from 4MB to 8MB as AIX block size . Is it possible to change the block size value in AIX 6.1/5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Change tab size to 4

forum members, gvim version 6.0.150.0 Vi has been my favorite editor for over 30 years. Mostly with Unix but now with windows XP. It works fine but I want to change the tab to 4 spaces instead of 8. I read on the internet that I can edit the .vimrc file but I only have an _vimrc... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryd
12 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies
composite(1)						      General Commands Manual						      composite(1)

NAME
composite - composite images together. SYNOPSIS
composite [ options ... ] image composite [ mask ] composited DESCRIPTION
composite composite images to create new images. composite is the base image and image contains the changes. composited is the result, and normally has the same dimensions as composite. The optional mask can be used to provide matte information for composite when it has none or if you want a different mask. A mask image is typically grayscale and the same size as composite. If mask is not grayscale, it is converted to grayscale and the resulting intensities are used as matte information. EXAMPLES
To composite an image of a cockatoo with a perch, use: composite cockatoo.miff perch.ras composite.miff To compute the difference between images in a series, use: composite -compose difference series.2 series.1 difference.miff To composite an image of a cockatoo with a perch starting at location (100,150), use: composite -geometry +100+150 cockatoo.miff perch.ras composite.miff To tile a logo across your image of a cockatoo, use convert +shade 30x60 cockatoo.miff mask.miff composite -compose bumpmap -tile logo.png cockatoo.miff mask.miff composite.miff To composite a red, green, and blue color plane into a single composite image, try composite -compose CopyGreen green.png red.png red-green.png composite -compose CopyBlue blue.png red-green.png composite.png OPTIONS
Options are processed in command line order. Any option you specify on the command line remains in effect only for the image that follows. All options are reset to their default values after each image is read. For a more detailed description of each option, see ImageMagick(1). -background <color> the background color -cache <threshold> megabytes of memory available to the pixel cache -colors <value> preferred number of colors in the image -colorspace <value> the type of colorspace -comment <string> annotate an image with a comment -compose <operator> the type of image composition -compress <type> the type of image compression -debug enable debug printout -density <width>x<height> vertical and horizontal resolution in pixels of the image -depth <value> depth of the image -displace <horizontal scale>x<vertical scale> shift image pixels as defined by a displacement map -display <host:display[.screen]> specifies the X server to contact -dispose <method> GIF disposal method -dissolve <percent> dissolve an image into another by the given percent -dither apply Floyd/Steinberg error diffusion to the image -encoding <type> specify the font encoding -endian <type> specify endianness (MSB or LSB) of output image -filter <type> use this type of filter when resizing an image -font <name> use this font when annotating the image with text -geometry <width>x<height>{+-}<x>{+-}<y>{%}{@} {!}{<}{>} preferred size and location of the Image window. -gravity <type> direction primitive gravitates to when annotating the image. -help print usage instructions -interlace <type> the type of interlacing scheme -label <name> assign a label to an image -matte store matte channel if the image has one -monochrome transform the image to black and white -negate replace every pixel with its complementary color -page <width>x<height>{+-}<x>{+-}<y>{%}{!}{<}{>} size and location of an image canvas -profile <filename> add ICM, IPTC, or generic profile to image -quality <value> JPEG/MIFF/PNG compression level -resize <width>x<height>{%}{@}{!}{<}{>} resize an image -rotate <degrees>{<}{>} apply Paeth image rotation to the image -sampling_factor <horizontal_factor>x<vertical_factor> sampling factors used by JPEG or MPEG-2 encoder and YUV decoder/encoder. -scene <value> set scene number -sharpen <radius>x<sigma> sharpen the image -size <width>x<height>{+offset} width and height of the image -stegano <offset> hide watermark within an image -stereo composite two images to create a stereo anaglyph -treedepth <value> tree depth for the color reduction algorithm -trim trim an image -type <type> the image type -units <type> the type of image resolution -unsharp <radius>x<sigma> sharpen the image with an unsharp mask operator -verbose print detailed information about the image -watermark <brightness>x<saturation> percent brightness and saturation of a watermark -write <filename> write an image sequence [convert, composite] For a more detailed description of each option, see ImageMagick(1). ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY To get the default host, display number, and screen. SEE ALSO
animate(1), display(1), conjure(1), convert(1), identify(1), ImageMagick(1), import(1), mogrify(1), montage(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 ImageMagick Studio Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files ("ImageMagick"), to deal in ImageMagick without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of ImageMagick, and to permit persons to whom the ImageMagick is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of ImageMagick. The software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of mer- chantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.In no event shall ImageMagick Studio be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with ImageMagick or the use or other dealings in ImageMagick. Except as contained in this notice, the name of the ImageMagick Studio LLC shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in ImageMagick without prior written authorization from the ImageMagick Studio. AUTHORS
John Cristy, ImageMagick Studio LLC, Glenn Randers-Pehrson, ImageMagick Studio LLC. ImageMagick Date: 2002/02/15 01:00:00 composite(1)