Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Hadoop directories delete older than a month Post 303016882 by bdittmar on Saturday 5th of May 2018 11:10:30 AM
Old 05-05-2018
Use find and mtime !

Hello,
discussed a lot of times.

Use find and mtime ..... and exec rm

Have a look at :
Find files older than 30 days in directories and delete them

Regards

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

deleting older directories

how can we delete directories older than 6 months (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dnat
9 Replies

2. HP-UX

Command for delete the directories which are older than 7 days

Hi, My requirement is need to delete the directories (Including files also) which are older than 7 days. So I used below command in one script (script takes 2 input parameters) #$1 - Path of the directory from where we have to delete the directories.# #$2 - Number of days older... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhar sivakot
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Zipping files older than one month

I have to zip all files older than a month within a directory. I have to archive them using the file extension I have .dat, .csv ,.cnt files within the directory. I used the following command It doesnt work find /path/*.dat -mtime +30 This command doesnot display .dat files older than a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramky79
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Find files older than 30 days in directories and delete them

Hi, I have dummies questions: My script here can find the files in any directories older than 30 days then it will delete the files but not the directories. I would like to also be able to delete the directories that hold old files more than 30 days not just the files itself. find . -type f... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamoul
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for parsing directories one level and finding directories older than n days

Hello all, Here's the deal...I have one directory with many subdirs and files. What I want to find out is who is keeping old files and directories...say files and dirs that they didn't use since a number of n days, only one level under the initial dir. Output to a file. A script for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejianu
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding directories older than 5 days

Hello, Motive: Search all directories which are older than 5 days. Example: consider following directory structure: abc/dir1 abc/dir1/dir abc/dir2 abc/dir3 abc/dir3/temp Suppose dir1 and dir3 are 5 days older. Then I am looking for a command which lists abc/dir1 and abic/dir3 only so that... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mytempid07
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

find file older than one month not by x days olds

Hi, I would like to ask about some question on the -mtime option in the find command. I want to move a log files older than one month and planning to used the find -mtime +30 but i have some clarrification does -mtime +30 or -30 refer to x days beyond or between so how about the month. suppose... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting month older

I need month older lines from a file file 1 666 2013-08-23 04:24:11 33 543 2013-06-11 18:04:20 33 413 2013-06-20 1:40:54 1 776 2013-08-20 18:04:21 .0 877 2013-08-21 05:50:04 I'm checking older lines... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roozo
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to compress the directories which is older than 7 days?

Hi all, how to compress the directories which is older 7 days. If any one knows please help me this is urgent. Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rameshpagadala
3 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD