Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Need help to create soft ap with create_ap as it is not working Post 303008322 by RudiC on Thursday 30th of November 2017 08:53:01 AM
Old 11-30-2017
Welcome to the forum.

Please become accustomed to provide decent context info of your problem.

It is always helpful to carefully and detailedly phrase a request, and to support it with system info like OS and shell, related environment (variables, options), preferred tools, adequate (representative) sample input and desired output data and the logics connecting the two including your own attempts at a solution, and, if existent, system (error) messages verbatim, to avoid ambiguities and keep people from guessing.

From what you post it seems you are using iptables with the -w option not supplying a required argument. For any further info please provide more evidence.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

soft rebooting

When I do a hard reboot, the system recognizes both the ttya and the ttyb, but when I do a hard reboot, it only doesn't recognize the ttyb. Is there a way I can fix this??? Thanks!:confused: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nattie_h
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

links.... soft or hard.. not sure?

hi, i am in a directory, have 2 files as below then do a ls -l gives the below lrwxrwxrwx 1 root system 23 Mar 08 2001 filea -> /adir/filea lrwxrwxrwx 1 root system 23 Mar 08 2001 filea -> /adir/fileb now, when i do a cd /adir, the system said, adir not... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't install a soft with a script .sh

Hello ! I just want to install Oreon (it's a plugin for Nagios) but I can't, I have this error when I run the script install.sh # ./install.sh functions: 21: Syntax error: "(" unexpected Have you got an idea ? Tx (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: wappyboy
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question about working with data to create new column

Hello, I am having a problem with the script I am using to create a column from two columns I have in my file. I am needing to take column 5 and subtract it from column 2 to create column 6. I have included the script I am using and the rawdata I am using. Raw Data File:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scottzx7rr
4 Replies

5. Solaris

soft errors in soalris

hi friends, How will you clear the soft error on disk ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajaramrnb
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

soft link issue

Hi , When installing oracle software a set of directories are created under the home directories. Since the home directory is usually not big , i would like to create a soft link from the home directory to mount point with alot of free space , that way the logs will not be wriiten under the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Soft link

can u help me out how change the hooked file below. VEUEMASTER.txt -> /sbvnj/kfls//VSUE_OBR_MAER.txt.201503230800 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Extend a soft partition

Hi, I need to extend a soft partition from 20G to 100G. New disk is already added as a meta device. This soft partition is already assigned to a guest LDOM. Can someone let me know the steps to increase soft partition so guest LDOM can recognize the new space. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gho
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Soft links question

Hello. I have some main directories. For example : /main_dir1 /main_dir2In main_dir2, I have a sub dir named sub_dir2-1 with 2 files in it ( file_2-1, file_2-2 ) /main_dir2sub_dir2-1file_2-1 file_2-2From "/main_dir1/A/B/C" I make a soft link ln -s /main_dir2/sub_dir2-1 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcdole
6 Replies
INFO(5) 							File Formats Manual							   INFO(5)

NAME
info - readable online documentation DESCRIPTION
The Info file format is an easily-parsable representation for online documents. It can be read by emacs(1) and info(1) among other pro- grams. Info files are usually created from texinfo(5) sources by makeinfo(1), but can be created from scratch if so desired. For a full description of the Texinfo language and associated tools, please see the Texinfo manual (written in Texinfo itself). Most likely, running this command from your shell: info texinfo or this key sequence from inside Emacs: M-x info RET m texinfo RET will get you there. AVAILABILITY
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/texinfo-<version>.tar.gz or any GNU mirror site. REPORTING BUGS
Please send bug reports to bug-texinfo@gnu.org, general questions and discussion to help-texinfo@gnu.org. SEE ALSO
info(1), install-info(1), makeinfo(1), texi2dvi(1), texindex(1). emacs(1), tex(1). texinfo(5). FSF
GNU Info INFO(5)