Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: M5000 Xscf
Special Forums IP Networking M5000 Xscf Post 303006061 by rrodgers on Thursday 26th of October 2017 10:42:47 AM
Old 10-26-2017
both interfaces have the same mac address, need to change that, I will change and see it that makes a difference , if not then probably the cabling.

Last edited by rrodgers; 10-27-2017 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Service Mode on XSCF

While entering to service mode on XSCF i getting following error XSCF> service Account is not enabled for service mode. What could be the reason for this ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
5 Replies

2. Solaris

M5000 servers - XSCF functions

Hi all A couple of new M5000 servers will be arriving soon and I need to work out how to configure the underlying domains. It will come with 4 x CPUS, 32 Gb of memory, 4 x HD, 2 x IOtrays. Reading the XSCF manual, I can configure the item into 2 domains, something about uni / quad xsb.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
9 Replies

3. Solaris

XSCF prompt disappeared, Sun M5000

Hi, I've got an issue here: After I logon to the xscf prompt of this Sun M5000 and did 'XSCF> version -c xcp', the xscf prompt disappeared. I can't get it back and can't log out. exit rebootxscf logout #. #> #> ~# ~# exit sendbreak exit I tried to set the Mode Switch to the service... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
3 Replies

4. Solaris

XSCF on M3000

Hi, I've updated a few M3000s to new firmware without any hassle, but on one of them the following is happening: XSCF> getflashimage -u wayner ftp://10.16.122.200/tftpboot/IKXCP1102.tar.gz Error: insufficient free space Any idea how to delete whatever old firmware is on there so I can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cabaiste
7 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun M5000, xscf showdevices questions

Hi, I've configured this Sun M5000 to use two system domains (added a second domain to it). The following is the info about the settings. The showdevices command can't show devices on domain 1 because Solaris is not loaded on it yet. My question: How can I confirm the hardware devices such as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
5 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Change username in XSCF

Hi All, I have SPARC T4-4 connected with XSCF console. By mistake console user name is set to "root" instead of "sunadmin" (This is what we keep as standard). How can I change it ? Please help me -> show /SP/users/root /SP/users/root Targets: ssh Properties: role... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

7. Solaris

M5000 XSCF Console disconnecting when putty session is closed

Hi, I would appreciate some help. I remotely access, across a VPN, an M5000 and when I connect to the XSCF I can then access the OS using console -d0 and then I can get to the console. The problem I have is that I need to run something which will take many hours and I can't run it in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: giles.cardew
6 Replies

8. Solaris

Mounting USB in XSCF on M5000

Trying to update my M5000 firmware. trying to mount my USB to upload firmware and getting the following message. XSCF> getflashimage -v file:///media/usb_msd/FFXCP1115.tar.gz Free space: 97MB Making sure mount point is clear umount: /media/usb_msd is not mounted (according to mtab) Trying... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soupbone38
2 Replies

9. Solaris

M5000 XSCF upgrade, query about OBP

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade the XSCF firmware on an M5000, and have a question regarding the OBP part of the upgrade. At the moment, the system looks like this: XCP0 (Current): 1100 OpenBoot PROM : 02.18.0000 XSCF : 01.10.0000 root@server01 # /usr/sbin/prtconf -V OBP 4.24.15... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: badoshi
3 Replies

10. Solaris

XSCF, SP and Dscp - confused.

Hi all, I understand SP is a separate processor use for management purposes. I understand XSCF is the management facility (similar to IDRAC, ILOM etc). I understand that we can create multiple domains in a SPARC machine (something like VM) and we can install OS in it. I am able to use... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
4 Replies
bt-audio(1)							    bluez-tools 						       bt-audio(1)

NAME
bt-audio - a bluetooth generic audio manager SYNOPSIS
bt-audio [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -c, --connect=<name|mac> -d, --disconnect=<name|mac> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to manage outgoing audio service connections. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -c, --connect <name|mac> Connect all supported audio profiles on the device -d, --disconnect <name|mac> Disconnect all audio profiles on the device AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-agent(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-11 bt-audio(1)