Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introduction
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introduction Post 302991781 by split_func0 on Thursday 16th of February 2017 09:34:26 AM
Old 02-16-2017
Introduction

Hi everyone. I am not really a new member i was once a member using the handle despiragado.

I now wish to be identified with my new handle.

It's been a while i have last visited the forum to see whats happening. I guess a lot has happened. I will try to read up and keep up to date.

I am a beginner Linux and C user. My aim of hanging out here is to learn from others and spend quality time coding and helping in what ever capacity.

Once again i greet you all.
This User Gave Thanks to split_func0 For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

introduction forum

sorry, I feel like such a dummy, but upon logging in you ask me to do a post introducing myself. I cannot find an "introduction forum" :o (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shed
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Introduction

Hi, I am new here. Recently I have started working on Unix Shell Scripting. So may I know from where to start... Regards, Darshak Raut (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: darshakraut
3 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Introduction

Hello, I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here. I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d0wngrade
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

An Introduction to new Member

Hi guys, I am glad to be the part of this community. Hope my presence will be of great use for the people in this community. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: subsystems
2 Replies
XSelectionEvent(3)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						XSelectionEvent(3)

NAME
XSelectionEvent - SelectionNotify event structure STRUCTURES
The structure for SelectionNotify events contains: typedef struct { int type; /* SelectionNotify */ unsigned long serial; /* # of last request processed by server */ Bool send_event; /* true if this came from a SendEvent request */ Display *display; /* Display the event was read from */ Window requestor; Atom selection; Atom target; Atom property; /* atom or None */ Time time; } XSelectionEvent; When you receive this event, the structure members are set as follows. The type member is set to the event type constant name that uniquely identifies it. For example, when the X server reports a GraphicsEx- pose event to a client application, it sends an XGraphicsExposeEvent structure with the type member set to GraphicsExpose. The display member is set to a pointer to the display the event was read on. The send_event member is set to True if the event came from a SendEvent protocol request. The serial member is set from the serial number reported in the protocol but expanded from the 16-bit least-significant bits to a full 32-bit value. The window member is set to the window that is most useful to toolkit dispatchers. The requestor member is set to the window associated with the requestor of the selection. The selection member is set to the atom that indicates the selection. For example, PRIMARY is used for the primary selection. The target member is set to the atom that indicates the converted type. For example, PIXMAP is used for a pixmap. The property member is set to the atom that indicates which property the result was stored on. If the conversion failed, the property member is set to None. The time member is set to the time the conversion took place and can be a timestamp or CurrentTime. SEE ALSO
XAnyEvent(3), XButtonEvent(3), XCreateWindowEvent(3), XCirculateEvent(3), XCirculateRequestEvent(3), XColormapEvent(3), XConfigureEvent(3), XConfigureRequestEvent(3), XCrossingEvent(3), XDestroyWindowEvent(3), XErrorEvent(3), XExposeEvent(3), XFocusChangeEvent(3), XGraphicsEx- poseEvent(3), XGravityEvent(3), XKeymapEvent(3), XMapEvent(3), XMapRequestEvent(3), XPropertyEvent(3), XReparentEvent(3), XResiz- eRequestEvent(3), XSelectionClearEvent(3), XSelectionRequestEvent(3), XUnmapEvent(3), XVisibilityEvent(3) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 XSelectionEvent(3)