Sponsored Content
The Lounge War Stories Any change on youtube for good? Post 302960916 by Peasant on Sunday 22nd of November 2015 01:18:25 AM
Old 11-22-2015
How about :
https://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

It requires python, author claims all around unix and windows compatibility, the code is open.

Good luck!
Regards
Peasant.
This User Gave Thanks to Peasant For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

How to use YouTube tags

We have tags to allow embedding a YouTube video in a thread. Here is how they work.... First I need to find the url of a YouTube video that I want to use. Here is one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5vj3D-OD4 That "Do5vj3D-OD4" is the key. So I can do this: Rakim by Dead Can Dance... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Nice YouTube Videos

What are they doing? :D kyJHeIqYoLQ ---------- Post updated 11-14-09 at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous update was 11-13-09 at 04:53 PM ---------- Heard of them? Who's them? :b: Totally Hidden Extreme Magic (1/6) mSLMOUOtaQQ Totally Hidden Extreme Magic (2/6) 2bwp2GUrNNc Totally... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Problems to install youtube-dl

Hello, I have been experimenting several difficulties to install youtube-dl. On its website, it suggests four different ways of installing it, using curl, wget, pip or brew. I tried the first one following the command that they gave: which resulted in: The second suggestions that tells... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: colt
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Change text font to greater one in this very good MOTIF texteditor ?

Hi, i have here found a very good texteditor source code programmed in the MOTIF GUI language. For myself i need NOTHING else to program. To start from a very easy point of view i want to RUN this editor on my LINUX machine and type simple C code. The reason for this post is that the text... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sennenmut
7 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD