Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache redirects
Top Forums Web Development Apache redirects Post 302934335 by sniper57 on Friday 6th of February 2015 08:31:44 AM
Old 02-06-2015
Thanks Neo. That resolved my problems!

---------- Post updated at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:25 PM ----------

One small issue which is not necessarily a problem, why do I get http://dev.othersite.com:9011//
or
http://dev.othersite.com:9011//console/
depending on the test?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Apache

I want to have multiple domains to be configured in apache web server on redhat linux can i have that without DNS server configured. What all i have to do for that.What all to configure ? And importantly i want the site be accessed by name rather IP address. Please help me ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vijayanand
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Apache Help..

I have properly installed Apache server 2.0 on Linux redhat9 and its working fine and showing its test page from LAN Computers. Now i want to change the directory of apache so it can show my webpages. Can anyone tell me where i can do that ????? Please help in detail because i am facing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wakhan
1 Replies

3. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies

5. Web Development

302 Redirects Issues Effected Google Search Console (GSC) Fixed - DBSEO Goto Rewrite Problems Solved

Finally! Yesterday I FINALLY figured out why Google Search Console (GSE) was showing so many pages with 302 redirects in our link budget. For over a year, I thought this issue was relate to either Apache2 or DBSEO (our PHP module which rewrites our links to be SEO friendly). However, when I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD