Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: GCC: General Macro for BSD
Top Forums Programming GCC: General Macro for BSD Post 302914802 by AntumDeluge on Thursday 28th of August 2014 02:06:31 AM
Old 08-28-2014
Thank you Corona, perfect. That helps me understand stdin a bit better as well.
This User Gave Thanks to AntumDeluge For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

for linux and BSD users interested in Unix system V/bsd

for all you unix/linux interested heres an online book for free that covers the basics of BSD SysV Unix commands and applications . giving the average linux user a perspective on the differences in context of the two operating systems and for BSD users covers material as a refernce guide. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Installing gcc - recieve error message gcc : cannot execute

AIM- Install Oracle 11g on Solaris using VMWare Steps 1.Logged on as root 2.Created subfolders à /usr/local/bin & /usr/local/bin/gcc 3.Downloaded gcc & libiconv & unzipped them on my harddrive & burnt them on CD 4.Copied files from CD to /usr/local/bin/gcc 5.Terminal (root) à pkgadd -d... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ackers
8 Replies

3. Programming

Make-question - redefine a macro, using another macro..?

I think there is no problem to use any macro in a new macro definishion, but I have a problem with that. I can not understand why? I have a *.mak file that inludes file with many definitions and rules. ############################################## include dstndflt.mak ... One of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies
INTRO(7)					       BSD Miscellaneous Information Manual						  INTRO(7)

NAME
intro -- miscellaneous information pages DESCRIPTION
This section contains miscellaneous documentation, including: ascii(7) map of ASCII character set c(7) the C programming language environ(7) user environment glob(7) shell-style pattern matching hier(7) file system hierarchy in NetBSD hostname(7) host name resolution description mailaddr(7) mail addressing description mdoc(7) macros for typesetting -mdoc style manual pages mdoc.samples(7) tutorial for writing BSD manuals with -mdoc module(7) kernel modules nls(7) overview of national language support operator(7) C operator precedence and order of evaluation orders(7) orders of magnitude pkgsrc(7) the NetBSD packages collection release(7) layout of NetBSD releases and snapshots script(7) how interpreter scripts are executed security(7) security features available in NetBSD setuid(7) checklist for security and setuid programs signal(7) available signals under NetBSD sticky(7) sticky bit (S_ISVTX) handling symlink(7) symbolic link handling sysctl(7) system information variables in NetBSD tests(7) NetBSD test suite HISTORY
The intro(7) manual page appeared in 4.2BSD. BSD
March 18, 2011 BSD