Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code Post 302887594 by fpmurphy on Sunday 9th of February 2014 09:17:37 AM
Old 02-09-2014
You obviously need to modify the C code to suit YOUR particular purposes. That is something I am not going to do for you.

efi.h is not required unless you are compiling for (U)EFI firmware.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 decoder

Hi All, I am fairly new to this so please forgive me, Currently I have an ASN.1 which I would like the ability to load this to my work server in order to enter a string of output decode and display the output. There are methods online as shown on ASN.1 JavaScript decoder however I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
efi_ls(1M)																efi_ls(1M)

NAME
efi_ls - list EFI file information or contents of an EFI directory SYNOPSIS
devicefile] [path] DESCRIPTION
lists file information or contents of an EFI directory. The EFI file system is based on the FAT file system and used by the Itanium-based system BIOS to locate an HP-UX bootloader. See efi(4). lists filenames, last modified dates, and file sizes. devicefile should be a device file for an EFI volume. Given a path, determines whether the path is a file or a directory. For a file, lists the file by itself. For a directory, lists the contents of the directory. If no path is given, lists the root directory for EFI volume. A path should be relative to the root of the EFI volume specified by device- file, not to an HP-UX file system. Options recognizes the following option: devicefile is the device special file of the EFI file system to be listed. Without the option, uses the device file specified in the environment variable if it is defined. The option overrides the environment variable. RETURN VALUE
returns exit code 0 on success. Otherwise it prints a diagnostic message and returns nonzero. 0 Successful completion. >0 Error condition occurred. EXAMPLES
List a root directory of device file which contains an EFI file system: List a root directory of the persistent device file (see intro(7)), which contains an EFI file system: List the contents of directory of device file which contains an EFI file system: List information about the file of device file which contains an EFI file system: AUTHOR
was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
efi_cp(1M), efi_fsinit(1M), efi_mkdir(1M), efi_rmdir(1M), efi_rm(1M), efi(4), intro(7). Itanium(R)-based Systems Only efi_ls(1M)