Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Unable to delete iscsi target Post 302879553 by fretagi on Friday 13th of December 2013 04:03:11 AM
Old 12-13-2013
Unable to delete iscsi target

Hi

I have already used that command and failed as you can see, in my first post

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Iscsi - target + initiator on the same host.

Hi all iscsiadm / iscsitadm. Ive created two devices on a host. # iscsitadm list target Target: 1-disk0 iSCSI Name: iqn.1986-03.com.sun:02:f105ddf3-52a4-ed7a-9590-c3d354b8fc32.1-disk0 Connections: 1 Target: 1-disk1 iSCSI Name:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
0 Replies

2. Solaris

How do I breakdown the Target (tx) part of a cXtXdX Iscsi device?

Hello, I am trying to breakdown the cXtXdX (specifically tX) part of an iscsi device. I know in the fibre SAN world, this tX will usually be a combination of the path to device/device WWN. From what I understand in iscsi world it is similar, breaking down into... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bashful
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LTO2 tape drive as iSCSI target

I'm using Bacula as my backup system, with full backups going to an LTO2 tape drive, while differentials and incrementals go to a disk array on my main server, babylon4. The tape drive is currently attached to a separate machine, because babylon4 does not have a SCSI controller, nor a free PCI-X... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phil Stracchino
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Can You Mount FAT32 iSCSI Target in Solaris 10 (sparc)?

I get "mount: I/O error" when trying to mount an existing FAT32 iSCSI target. I also tried formatting the iSCSI target with fdisk and got fdisk: "Error in ioctl DKIOCSMBOOT" Details -- According to the format command, the whole disk is allocated to slice 6 and /dev/rdsk shows this as:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctafret
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can You Mount FAT32 iSCSI Target in Solaris 10 (sparc)?

I get "mount: I/O error" when trying to mount an existing FAT32 iSCSI target. I also tried formatting the iSCSI target with fdisk and got fdisk: "Error in ioctl DKIOCSMBOOT" Details -- According to the format command, the whole disk is allocated to slice 6 and /dev/rdsk shows this as:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ctafret
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

target string to delete

Hi all, I have a text file with a lot of records. In each records I have tags like this: =952 \\$aBNCS-CH\\$bBNCS-CH\\$h1989\\$oBNCS-CH0000001\\$pBNCS-CH0000001\\$yJNL =952 \\$aBNCS-C.UNIV\\$bBNCS-C.UNIV\\$h1974-77.\\$oBNCS-C.UNIV0000001\\$pBNCS-C.UNIV0000001\\$yJNL =952... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ldiaz2106
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete from target a LUN that is mounted on initiator

hi all, i'm new here and i have a question, i wanted to know, what should happen if i delete a LUN that is already mounted on one of my initiators. thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: slavash
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

After adding new iscsi target port, still the session state of that target port is showing offline

Hi, I wanted to configure new iscsi port on HPUX system, i added the target port address and configured it, once done, went to array side and searched for that host iqn number , but was nt able to find the same, came to host, then when i ran "iscsiutil -pVS" command it gave me below result ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vinay Kumar D
0 Replies

9. Linux

How to boot iSCSI target from console linux?

I need boot any images from iSCSI and I'd like to boot from linux console of a previous LiveCD booted. Is possible, without gpxe, ipxe firmware or similar? With a simple iSCSI initiator for example? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: spark2k06
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync with --delete but do not delete peer dirs on target

rsync with --delete won't honor the delete if the source is something/*. I want the delete to work, but not to delete directories on the target that are peer to the intended directory. For example, using these source and target file structures: Source on desktop: ~/ Money/ ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JavaMeister
4 Replies
stopped(7)						 Miscellaneous Information Manual						stopped(7)

NAME
stopped - event signalling that a job has stopped SYNOPSIS
stopped JOB=JOB INSTANCE=INSTANCE RESULT=RESULT [PROCESS=PROCESS] [EXIT_STATUS=STATUS] [EXIT_SIGNAL=SIGNAL] [ENV]... DESCRIPTION
The stopped event is generated by the Upstart init(8) daemon when an instance of a job has stopped. The JOB environment variable contains the job name, and the INSTANCE environment variable contains the instance name which will be empty for single-instance jobs. If the job was stopped normally, the RESULT environment variable will be ok, otherwise if the job was stopped because it has failed it will be failed. When the job has failed, the process that failed will be given in the PROCESS environment variable. This may be pre-start, post-start, main, pre-stop or post-stop; it may also be the special value respawn to indicate that the job was stopped because it hit the respawn limit. Finally in the case of a failed job, one of either EXIT_STATUS or EXIT_SIGNAL may be given to indicate the cause of the stop. Either EXIT_STATUS will contain the exit status code of the process, or EXIT_SIGNAL will contain the name of the signal that the process received. The normal exit job configuration stanza can be used to prevent particular exit status values or signals resulting in a failed job, see init(5) for more information. If neither EXIT_STATUS or EXIT_SIGNAL is given for a failed process, it is because the process failed to spawn (for example, file not found). See the system logs for the error. init(8) emits this event as an informational signal, services and tasks started or stopped by this event will do so in parallel with other activity. It is typically combined with the starting(7) event by services when inserting themselves as a dependency. Job configuration files may use the export stanza to export environment variables from their own environment into the stopped event. See init(5) for more details. EXAMPLE
A service that wishes to be running whenever another service would be running, started before and stopped after it, might use: start on starting apache stop on stopped apache A task that must be run after another task or service has been stopped might use: start on stopped postgresql SEE ALSO
starting(7) started(7) stopping(7) init(5) Upstart 2009-07-09 stopped(7)