Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Request to enable my login id Post 302876481 by Scott on Monday 25th of November 2013 03:13:13 AM
Old 11-25-2013
Hello.

That time our mood was that you were incapable of following our (altogether quite simple) rules for which, after numerous reminders from the moderation team, you were banned.

We regretfully, therefore, will not enable your account.

Regards,

Scott.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

How to enable samba login for administrator

Hi all, I am trying to enable samba access to administrator. I have added the user, but i am not able to login as administrator. But for other users i am able to login. Can anyone help me out in fixing this. Thank You in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kymthasneem
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unable to login to zone after enable BSM

hi i am not able to the zones after i enable BSM, but i am able to login using "zlogin -S" option. is there any command which i can use to troubleshoot. thanks a lot! :cool: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: legato
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Enable console login for normal users

Dear Frnz I have a solaris box with running 5.8 My default window manager is CDE.When i login as a normal user and try to open console it is vanishing quickly. When i check the logs the message is Wed Nov 21 19:27:03 2007 (/usr/dt/bin/dtexec) /usr/dt/bin/dtterm /dev/console: Permission... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
1 Replies

4. Web Development

APACHE: Tie in Web Page login with server login

Hello, I have created a web page on a server using apache and added .htaccess and .htpasswd in the folder for authentification. I was wondering if there was anyway to tie-in the login for this page with the login used to logon to the server. i.e. the same login info. is used for both,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: WhotheWhat
2 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

APACHE: Tie in Web Page login with server login

Hello, I have created a web page on a server using apache and added .htaccess and .htpasswd in the folder for authentification. I was wondering if there was anyway to tie-in the login for this page with the login used to logon to the server. i.e. the same login info. is used for both, when... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: WhotheWhat
1 Replies

6. Linux

how to root gui login enable

hi iam installed mandriva spring 2009 iam unble to login into gui using root how to enable it where the settings are stored (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: seshumohan
5 Replies

7. Solaris

error message rmclomv ... SC Login Failure for user Please login:

Hello World ~ HW : SUN Fire V240 OS : Solaris 8 Error message prompts 'rmclomv ... SC login failure ...' on terminal. and Error Message prompts continually 'SC Login Failure for user Please login:' on Single Mode(init S) The System is in normal operation, though In case of rain, Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lifegeek
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enable Annonymous FTP login.

Hi, I am transferring my report files to another FTP server which the end users are downloading later. But while accessing the FTP server its asking for username and password which i don't want to share to the end users rather i want to make the login as anonymous so that it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Showdown
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can adding to a new group be effective in current login environment without re-login?

Hey folks, When a user is added to a new group, the user has to be log out and log in again to make the new group effective. Is there any system command or technique to refresh user group ID update without re-login? I am not talking about to use "login" or "su -l" commands which can only make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hce
2 Replies
JME(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    JME(4)

NAME
jme -- JMicron Technologies JMC250 Gigabit Ethernet and JMC260 Fast Ethernet controller driver SYNOPSIS
jme* at pci? dev ? function ? Configuration of PHYs is necessary. See mii(4). DESCRIPTION
The jme device driver supports network adapters based on the JMicron Technologies JMC250 Gigabit Ethernet and JMC260 Fast Ethernet chips. The following features are supported: IPv4 transmit/receive IP/TCP/UDP checksum offload IPv6 transmit TCP/UDP checksum offload IPv4 and IPv6 TCP segmentation offload VLAN tag insertion/removal Interrupt coalescing 10/100/1000Mbps operation in full-duplex mode 10/100Mbps operation in half-duplex mode Jumbo frames (up to 9022 bytes) Due to hardware limitation checksums and TCP segmentation offload can't be enabled if the configured MTU is larger than 4000 bytes. Interrupt coalescing can be controlled on a per-adapter basis through the following sysctls: hw.jme.jme<x>.int_rxtos jme receive interrupt moderation timer, in microseconds (defaults to 100) hw.jme.jme<x>.int_rxct jme receive interrupt moderation packet counter (defaults to 128) hw.jme.jme<x>.int_txto jme transmit interrupt moderation timer, in microseconds (defaults to 100) hw.jme.jme<x>.int_txct jme transmit interrupt moderation packet counter (defaults to 128) SEE ALSO
ifmedia(4), mii(4), netintro(4), pci(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The jme device driver first appeared in NetBSD 5.0. BUGS
Hardware bugs prevent support of IPv6 receive TCP/UDP checksum offload in the JMC250 rev A2, and is disabled in the driver. This should be revisited when a newer hardware revision is available. BSD
October 17, 2008 BSD