Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vi/vim lessons 1 - 7
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? vi/vim lessons 1 - 7 Post 302707577 by Neo on Saturday 29th of September 2012 04:06:08 AM
Old 09-29-2012
vi vim tutorial 3 - yank & paste

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Private Lessons

Hi everyone, I'm looking to hire for private lessons a individual who is presently working as a unix system administrator or instructor in school who is teaching unix. I live in Clifton nj my nubmer is Cell **no phonenumbers on this forum** or email **no emails on this forum** please let me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john furman
1 Replies

2. Programming

C Lessons

I started wrting c lessons for absoulute begginers to advanced users, I think material can be considered quality, and my students learn programming with this stuff. If you wish feel free to start reading it here: www.visualcmaniac.com its only 5 lessons for now so maybe could be easier for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vurdlak
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Very Importan - Vim Settings - Error while opening a File using vim

I downloaded vim.7.2 and compiled the vim source . Added the vim binary path to PATH (Because iam not the root of the box) when i load the file using vim it throws me an error Error detected while processing /home2/e3003091/.vimrc: line 2: E185: Cannot find color scheme darkblue line... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

The 5 Minute Management Course (Six Lessons)

Lesson 1: A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower, when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, 'I'll... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
NEO(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    NEO(4)

NAME
neo -- NeoMagic MagicMedia 256 audio device driver SYNOPSIS
neo* at pci? dev ? function ? audio* at audiobus? DESCRIPTION
The neo driver provides support for the NeoMagic MagicMedia 256AV and 256ZX AC'97 audio devices, found on many laptops. The MagicMedia 256AV also comes in a variant (usually found on Dell and HP laptops) that works in Windows Sound System emulation mode, not in AC'97 mode. That variant of the chip must be used with the wss(4) driver. The neo driver will not attach to such chips. SEE ALSO
ac97(4), audio(4), intro(4), midi(4), pci(4), wss(4) HISTORY
The neo device driver appeared in NetBSD 1.5.1. BUGS
The MagicMedia 256 series is not well-documented. No MIDI or FM synthesizer capability is provided with the MagicMedia 256 in AC'97 mode. While those capabilities are provided by the Windows driver for the chip, they are emulated by the Windows driver, and not directly supported by the hardware. BSD
June 22, 2005 BSD