Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX [Solved] Where is HP-UX JAVA 1.6 download? Post 302705089 by vbe on Monday 24th of September 2012 08:24:46 AM
Old 09-24-2012
The same goes for IBM... (must be registered before and accept the terms....) seems quite normal to me...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

How do i download java 1.3 on linux(kinda have this old version)

i wish to run java files on inux but while downloading it into linux there is no problem but when i r try to execute a java file it says javac not found. help pleas (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: wojtyla
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] merging two files and writing to another file- solved

i have two files as file1: 1 2 3 file2: a b c and the output should be: file3: 1~a 2~b 3~c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mlpathir
1 Replies

3. Linux

Stubborn Java Download Linux Mint

Hey Everyone.. having a lot of issues with jre-6u23-linux-i586.bin and jre-6u23-Linux-i586-rpm.bin.!! Neither is going the way it should and I've followed the instructions flawlessly for both types of packages from java.com,- plus a lot of other links. I've tried it 7 ways to Sunday-=> considering... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrFrankenStein_
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] nfs share permissions with java

Please bare with me while I try to explain this weird problem. We are exporting a filesystem from an aix box to two linux boxes. On the linux box a java-weblogic application hits the share. For explanation benefits I'll describe the users thus. aix filesystem owned by userA in groupA on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fwellers
2 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] Java Plugin not working w/Firefox 7 on Solaris x86

I upgraded my server to Firefox version 7.0.1 and created a symbolic link to /usr/jdk/instances/jdk1.6.0/jre/lib/i386/libnpjp2.so in the /usr/lib/firefox/plugins directory. According to the directions from the mozilla site, this should work. But whenever i attempt to access an app that requires... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Wget command to download file

Hi I am trying to download the file using wget command. But The password was created as pwd$$ for the user xyz. When i give the command as below it is not downloading the file. Will the password has $$ causing this issue. wget... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksmbabu
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Help with Overriding a Prompt in UNIX/Java

I am executing a shell script which contains a jar call to an external java package for which I don’t have a read access to. The external package was written in such a way that whenever we make a java –jar call to the package, it shows a prompt on the console asking if we want to continue or no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harry1302
1 Replies
ATEXIT(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 ATEXIT(3)

NAME
atexit - register a function to be called at normal process termination SYNOPSIS
#include <stdlib.h> int atexit(void (*function)(void)); DESCRIPTION
The atexit() function registers the given function to be called at normal process termination, either via exit(3) or via return from the program's main(). Functions so registered are called in the reverse order of their registration; no arguments are passed. The same function may be registered multiple times: it is called once for each registration. POSIX.1 requires that an implementation allow at least ATEXIT_MAX (32) such functions to be registered. The actual limit supported by an implementation can be obtained using sysconf(3). When a child process is created via fork(2), it inherits copies of its parent's registrations. Upon a successful call to one of the exec(3) functions, all registrations are removed. RETURN VALUE
The atexit() function returns the value 0 if successful; otherwise it returns a nonzero value. ATTRIBUTES
For an explanation of the terms used in this section, see attributes(7). +----------+---------------+---------+ |Interface | Attribute | Value | +----------+---------------+---------+ |atexit() | Thread safety | MT-Safe | +----------+---------------+---------+ CONFORMING TO
POSIX.1-2001, POSIX.1-2008, C89, C99, SVr4, 4.3BSD. NOTES
Functions registered using atexit() (and on_exit(3)) are not called if a process terminates abnormally because of the delivery of a signal. If one of the functions registered functions calls _exit(2), then any remaining functions are not invoked, and the other process termina- tion steps performed by exit(3) are not performed. POSIX.1 says that the result of calling exit(3) more than once (i.e., calling exit(3) within a function registered using atexit()) is unde- fined. On some systems (but not Linux), this can result in an infinite recursion; portable programs should not invoke exit(3) inside a function registered using atexit(). The atexit() and on_exit(3) functions register functions on the same list: at normal process termination, the registered functions are invoked in reverse order of their registration by these two functions. According to POSIX.1, the result is undefined if longjmp(3) is used to terminate execution of one of the functions registered using atexit(). Linux notes Since glibc 2.2.3, atexit() (and on_exit(3)) can be used within a shared library to establish functions that are called when the shared library is unloaded. EXAMPLE
#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <unistd.h> void bye(void) { printf("That was all, folks "); } int main(void) { long a; int i; a = sysconf(_SC_ATEXIT_MAX); printf("ATEXIT_MAX = %ld ", a); i = atexit(bye); if (i != 0) { fprintf(stderr, "cannot set exit function "); exit(EXIT_FAILURE); } exit(EXIT_SUCCESS); } SEE ALSO
_exit(2), dlopen(3), exit(3), on_exit(3) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 4.15 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, information about reporting bugs, and the latest version of this page, can be found at https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2017-09-15 ATEXIT(3)