Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Problem with filesystem created after HACMP was shut down Post 302602057 by zxmaus on Saturday 25th of February 2012 08:35:41 PM
Old 02-25-2012
cold sync of the cluster - alternatively you can export and import the VG on node b but you will still have to sync some time as the cluster will error during next startup

Regards
zxmaus

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

HACMP problem

Am configuring an HACMP and found errors in syn. ERROR: Node: dbs104 has no available communication interface for takeover of service IP label: dbs103_svc, and will never acquire its resource group. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
2 Replies

2. Solaris

How do I export a zfs filesystem that I created?

I created a zpool and two ZFS volumes in OpenSolaris. I would like both ZFS volumes to be exportable. However, I don't know how to set that up. These are the steps I did: 1) Create the zpool using raidz1 across five disks. I have six disks and created a zpool across 5 of them. c4t0d0... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sqa777
3 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 6.1 and NFS problem after HACMP config

Hello folks, I am facing a problem with NFS after doing the HACMP configuration Issue : The showmount -e pr2serv at pr1serv ,it is only showing 1 mount exported /oracle , instead of showing all 7 as per /etc/exports file. issue : while mounting /oracle at pr1serv getting permission... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
8 Replies

4. AIX

How to increase the filesystem size in HACMP

How to increase the filesystem size in HACMP. what is the difference between normal chfs command and increase the filesystem size in HACMP. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIXlearner
4 Replies

5. AIX

Does HACMP have bugs increasing filesystem or Logical volumes

Hello, Does HACMP have bugs ? I have version 5.4 on AIX 6.1 and when I try to increase filesystem space or logical volume partitions which are under HACMP VG it gives me error: # lsvg rootvg pr0oravg px0oravg pb0oravg pr0sapvg px0sapvg pb0sapvg pr1_pr2_vg pr2_px1_vg # #... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
11 Replies

6. Ubuntu

How ttyUSB* created on my 3G modem problem

Hi I would like to ask if someone knows the explaination of the /dev/ttyUSB*. I had a internet connection 3G usb dongle modem and need to restart before it detected the mobile broadband in the network manager. Before i reinstalled the lucyd lynxs i never meet this problem. But after i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
0 Replies

7. AIX

HACMP does not start db2 after failover (db2nodes not getting modified by hacmp)

hi, when I do a failover, hacmp always starts db2 but recently it fails to start db2..noticed the issue is db2nodes.cfg is not modified by hacmp and is still showing primary node..manually changed the node name to secondary after which db2 started immediately..unable to figure out why hacmp is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr747
4 Replies

8. AIX

HACMP, NFS cross-mount problem. Can not move resource group

Hi, I'm new to HACMP. Currently I setup a cluster with nfs cross-mount follow this guide: kristijan.org NFS cross-mounts in PowerHA/HACMPMy cluster has two nodes: erp01 and erp02. I'm using nfs4 with filesystem for nfs is: /sapnfs Cluster start without problems. But I cannnot move RG (with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: giobuon
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Unable to mount ext4 filesystem (created from Ubuntu) in Solaris 11

Hello everyone, I am trying to mount an ext4 filesystem which I created from Ubuntu. But mount command fails saying: prakhar@Solaris:~$ sudo mount /dev/dsk/c10t0d0p1 /mnt Password: mount: /dev/dsk/c10t0d0p1 is not this fstype And I also tried this: prakhar@Solaris:~$ fstyp... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prakhar Mishra
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Facing problem with Alias created through script.

Hi Guru's, I am creating alias for db instance running on a server through script, am able to create them based on /etc/oratab entries and can use successfully with the below script. #!/bin/bash SCRIPT_PATH=${HOME}/scripts/db/script... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: venky.b5
3 Replies
cmdeleteconf(1m)														  cmdeleteconf(1m)

NAME
cmdeleteconf - Delete either the cluster or the package configuration SYNOPSIS
cmdeleteconf [-f] [-v] [-c cluster_name] [[-p package_name]...] DESCRIPTION
cmdeleteconf deletes either the entire cluster configuration, including all its packages, or only the specified package configuration. If neither cluster_name nor package_name is specified, cmdeleteconf will delete the local cluster's configuration and all its packages. If the local node's cluster configuration is outdated, cmdeleteconf without any argument will only delete the local node's configuration. If only the package_name is specified, the configuration of package_name in the local cluster is deleted. If both cluster_name and pack- age_name are specified, the package must be configured in the cluster_name, and only the package package_name will be deleted. cmdelete- conf with only cluster_name specified will delete the entire cluster configuration on all the nodes in the cluster, regardless of the con- figuration version. The local cluster is the cluster that the node running the cmdeleteconf command belongs to. Only a superuser, whose effective user ID is zero (see id(1) and su(1)), can delete the configuration. To delete the cluster configuration, halt the cluster first. To delete a package configuration you must halt the package first, but you do not need to halt the cluster (it may remain up or be brought down). To delete the package VxVM-CVM-pkg (HP-UX only), you must first delete all packages with STORAGE_GROUP defined. While deleting the cluster, if any of the cluster nodes are powered down, the user can choose to continue deleting the configuration. In this case, the cluster configuration on the down node will remain in place and, therefore, be out of sync with the rest of the cluster. If the powered-down node ever comes up, the user should execute the cmdeleteconf command with no argument on that node to clean up the config- uration before doing any other Serviceguard command. Options cmdeleteconf supports the following options: -f Force the deletion of either the cluster configuration or the package configuration. -v Verbose output will be displayed. -c cluster_name Name of the cluster to delete. The cluster must be halted already, if intending to delete the cluster. -p package_name Name of an existing package to delete from the cluster. The package must be halted already. There should not be any packages in the cluster with STORAGE_GROUP defined before having a package_name of VxVM-CVM-pkg (HP-UX only). RETURN VALUE
Upon completion, cmdeleteconf returns one of the following values: 0 Successful completion. 1 Command failed. EXAMPLES
The high availability environment contains the cluster, clusterA , and a package, pkg1. To delete package pkg1 in clusterA, do the following: cmdeleteconf -f -c clusterA -p pkg1 To delete the cluster clusterA and all its packages, do the following: cmdeleteconf -f -c clusterA AUTHOR
cmdeleteconf was developed by HP. SEE ALSO
cmcheckconf(1m), cmapplyconf(1m), cmgetconf(1m), cmmakepkg(1m), cmquerycl(1m). Requires Optional Serviceguard Software cmdeleteconf(1m)