Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Need good parental software for Mac Post 302562152 by vaelors on Thursday 6th of October 2011 07:39:43 AM
Old 10-06-2011
Yes! me too I need that!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

good continuous integration and automatic documentation software for c++

Started using trac and svn and it is working nicely, but am looking for some other things to add: continuous integration, automatic documentation. What suggestions do you guys have for the most full featured easy to use software for this? Stuff I am looking for: continuous integration... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eruditass
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Good acl for remote depot software

This is the situation On hpux2.domain.com i have set a depot source,copying various depots on /var/spool/sw I can install from hpux2,but i want to do a remote access to other hosts,i have tried this swacl -l global_product_template -M host:hpux3.domain.com:crw-t swacl -l depot -M... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Software to work and convert to pdf with good frontend

Hello, I use pdftk for join pdf and split pages and more option! But this is through terminal! I need the software with frontend and, especially, with option on button right mouse hover icon document whit option "convert direct to pdf". This software, or frontend exist? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enodev
0 Replies
bt-monitor(1)							    bluez-tools 						     bt-monitor(1)

NAME
bt-monitor - a bluetooth monitor SYNOPSIS
bt-monitor [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to capture DBus signals of bluetoothd. Captured next signals: Manager signals: AdapterAdded AdapterRemoved DefaultAdapterChanged Adapter signals: DeviceCreated DeviceDisappeared DeviceFound DeviceRemoved AdapterPropertyChanged Device signals: DisconnectRequested DevicePropertyChanged Services signals: AudioServiceConnected InputServiceConnected NetworkServiceConnected OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to capture by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - all adapters captured) AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-16 bt-monitor(1)