Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Compilation problem with gfortran Post 302544177 by leroygr on Wednesday 3rd of August 2011 05:58:30 AM
Old 08-03-2011
My SRTM data sample has the following description:

ncols 6001
nrows 6001
xllcorner -10.000416206603
yllcorner 34.999583430181
cellsize 0.00083333333333333
NODATA_value -9999

Is this useful informations?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

compilation problem

I am compiling a software named wine When i run make then at the end following error generated. DVAPI32_ -foversion.res version.rc ld.so.1: ../../tools/wrc/wrc: fatal: relocation error: file ../../tools/wrc/wrc: symbol wine_casemap_upper: referenced symbol not found *** Signal 9 make:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mansoorulhaq
0 Replies

2. Programming

compilation problem

i have a class name 1.c in tht i am using function n wich has his body in 2.c and declaration in 2.h now how can i compile 1.c. ex; 1.c int main() { //some data n(10); //somedata } ***** 2.c int n(int k) { //some data } int main() { some data (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani_sree
2 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation problem on HP-UX

Hi, Environment : HP-UX avalon B.11.11 U 9000/800 3547052374 unlimited-user license aCC version :aCC: HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.03.37 I need to find a way out of this errors.can anyone help me . $ aCC db.cc -I$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/public -I/disk1/oracle/product/10.2.0.2/* Error (future)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: varuntayur
1 Replies

4. AIX

Pro C Compilation problem

Hi, I have AIX 5.3 and my code is written in proc . i am getting following error during compilation Please help?////..... :-d: Compiling with RMS cc -w -q32 -qidirfirst -ISource/Header -I/usr/vacpp/include -q32 -DRMS -DDISEC -DDBG -DBIGENDIAN -DBIT32 -c -q32... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
0 Replies

5. AIX

Compilation problem

hi, I first want to apologize for my poor english ! I'm a newbe on Unix system and I have to install NRPE on an AIX 5.3. I have downloaded the NRPE Source code and i need to compile them... the problem is, when I do a: ./configure --enable-command-args --disable-ssl it returns me :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cyr1us
1 Replies

6. Programming

C Compilation problem

Dear all I am new to C programming In response to the post cat get_time.c #include <stdlib.h> #include <sys/time.h> main() { struct timeval tv; struct timezone tz; struct tm *tm; gettimeofday(&tv, &tz); tm=localtime(&tv.tv_sec); printf("... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: on9west
2 Replies

7. AIX

Problem in compilation.

Hi, I am executing the below mentioned code:- proc SQLCHECK=SEMANTICS iname=CDBInteractor.pc parse=none code=cpp cpp_suffix=cpp g++ -c main.cpp g++ -o pre_request_engine main.o -I/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/precomp -L/oracle/oracle/app/product/10g/lib32 -lnsl -ldl And... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tushar_tus
2 Replies

8. Programming

gfortran compiling problem,calling too many arguments

Hello, My problem is with compiling a program modelling shallow water. In it there is a subroutine called stat with 9 parameters. In the main program it is called with 9 parameters also I'm running Ubuntu 11.04 with gfortran version 4.5. Thanks. ---------- Post updated at 11:57 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: b_franz
0 Replies

9. Programming

problem compiling with gfortran in two different debian releases

Hello, I hope this is the correct forum for this post. I have the following problem: A Fortran 77 program that has to deal with several large matrices (each approx. 5000 x 5000) and uses lapack and blas subroutines has been correctly compiled and executed using Debian Etch. When I tried... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: currix
1 Replies

10. Programming

GFORTRAN library problem: libgFORTRAN.so.1 cannot open....

I've received some executable script for test, but executing this script continuously give me following message ./example: error while loading shared libraries: libgfortran.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Google search told me to do as following $... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: exsonic
1 Replies
TIFFTILE(3T)															      TIFFTILE(3T)

NAME
TIFFTileSize, TIFFTileRowSize, TIFFVTileSize, TIFFDefaultTileSize, TIFFComputeTile, TIFFCheckTile, TIFFNumberOfTiles - tile-related utility routines SYNOPSIS
#include <tiffio.h> void TIFFDefaultTileSize(TIFF* tif, uint32* tw, uint32* th) tsize_t TIFFTileSize(TIFF* tif) tsize_t TIFFTileRowSize(TIFF* tif) tsize_t TIFFVTileSize(TIFF* tif, uint32 nrows) ttile_t TIFFComputeTile(TIFF* tif, uint32 x, uint32 y, uint32 z, tsample_t sample) int TIFFCheckTile(TIFF* tif, uint32 x, uint32 y, uint32 z, tsample_t sample) ttile_t TIFFNumberOfTiles(TIFF* tif) DESCRIPTION
TIFFDefaultTileSize returns the pixel width and height of a reasonable-sized tile; suitable for setting up the TileWidth and TileLength tags. If the tw and th values passed in are non-zero, then they are adjusted to reflect any compression-specific requirements. The returned width and height are constrained to be a multiple of 16 pixels to conform with the TIFF specification. TIFFTileSize returns the equivalent size for a tile of data as it would be returned in a call to TIFFReadTile or as it would be expected in a call to TIFFWriteTile. TIFFVTileSize returns the number of bytes in a row-aligned tile with nrows of data. TIFFTileRowSize returns the number of bytes of a row of data in a tile. TIFFComputeTile returns the tile that contains the specified coordinates. A valid tile is always returned; out-of-range coordinate values are clamped to the bounds of the image. The x and y parameters are always used in calculating a tile. The z parameter is used if the image is deeper than 1 slice (ImageDepth>1). The sample parameter is used only if data are organized in separate planes (PlanarConfigura- tion=2). TIFFCheckTile returns a non-zero value if the supplied coordinates are within the bounds of the image and zero otherwise. The x parameter is checked against the value of the ImageWidth tag. The y parameter is checked against the value of the ImageLength tag. The z parameter is checked against the value of the ImageDepth tag (if defined). The sample parameter is checked against the value of the SamplesPerPixel parameter if the data are organized in separate planes. TIFFNumberOfTiles returns the number of tiles in the image. DIAGNOSTICS
None. SEE ALSO
libtiff(3T), TIFFReadEncodedTile(3T), TIFFReadRawTile(3T), TIFFReadTile(3T), TIFFWriteEncodedTile(3T), TIFFWriteRawTile(3T), TIFFWriteTile(3T) February 14, 1992 TIFFTILE(3T)