Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Connect HMC to remote servers Post 302534549 by h@foorsa.biz on Tuesday 28th of June 2011 06:59:27 AM
Old 06-28-2011
if so , check out this link

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

need script to connect sftp servers

Dear friends, i need to connect sftp server from my home directory using script . Please can anyone help me on this. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kittusri9
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect two servers in shell script

Hello all, I know that is a question which has made too many times, and I have been looking into the threads but all posted was not sucessfully for me so... I need a shell script which connect two unix servers, but NOT using ssh... Is there another way to do it? I've tried ssh but it didn't... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Geller
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX Remote Connect Fail With “No more multiple IP addresses to connect” Error

We have a production server at a client site running AIX. And recently when users are trying to connect to it via telnet, it prompts "No more multiple IP addresses to connect". Can I know what does this error mean? and how to rectify this? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a_sim
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to connect to multiple ssh servers

Hello, I have access to several linux servers (mostly centos based) located in a DC in another country. from day to day I need to login to each of them to do some work (they dont have gui/window manager installed, I work only from console), or even to just do a check like df -h for disc usage.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MaRiOsGR
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script connect to remote servers and become root

Hi, I need a script that will connect to a list of servers and first sudo to root and then run a couple of commands. For security reasons, we can't setup ssh keys as root. Manually I have to login to a server as user and then sudo to root. It's not possible to use root@servername , because of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: misterx12345
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can we connect multiple servers at a time?

help me (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonu pandey
0 Replies

7. AIX

Servers state STANDBY in HMC v7

We have 2 p520 aix6.0 installed server. Both the server in cluster. and managed by HMC v7 both servers have rebooted due to power outage. Now both server state is STANDBY in HMC. I am unable to login or ping to that servers. Please help (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: reyazan
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sudo connect to a remote server and execute scripts in remote server

Hello Every one!! I am trying to write a shell script which will connect to a remote server and execute scripts which are at a certain path in the remote server. Before this I am using a sudo command to change the user. The place where I am stuck is, I am able to connect to the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: masubram
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script connect to remote server, not find files and exit only from remote server, but not from scrip

I have a script, which connecting to remote server and first checks, if the files are there by timestamp. If not I want the script exit without error. Below is a code TARFILE=${NAME}.tar TARGZFILE=${NAME}.tar.gz ssh ${DESTSERVNAME} 'cd /export/home/iciprod/download/let/monthly;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connect direct - SFTP - List of servers that I can connect

Greetings Experts, I am working for a bank client and have a question on connect-direct and SFTP. We are using Linux RedHat servers. We use connect-direct to transfer (NDM) files from one server to another server. At times, we manually transfer the files using SFTP from one server to another... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chill3chee
2 Replies
bt-network(1)							    bluez-tools 						     bt-network(1)

NAME
bt-network - a bluetooth network manager SYNOPSIS
bt-network [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -c, --connect <name|mac> <uuid> -s, --server <gn|panu|nap> <brige> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to manage network services (client/server). All servers will be automatically unregistered when the application terminates. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -c, --connect <name|mac> <uuid> Connect to the network device and return the network interface name, uuid can be either one of "gn", "panu" or "nap" -s, --server <gn|panu|nap> <brige> Register server for the provided UUID, every new connection to this server will be added the bridge interface AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-11-22 bt-network(1)