Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Forget ILOM Username passwd, how to reterive it from OS with out rebooting Post 302531729 by Perderabo on Friday 17th of June 2011 03:20:41 PM
Old 06-17-2011
What model of server?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

I want to read username and lastupdate only from /etc/security/passwd and write the s

Hi All, As i asked you in my previous post, I want to read username and lastupdate only from /etc/security/passwd and write the same data to another file: The data in /etc/security/passwd will be in this form for example: smith: password = MGURSj.F056Dj lastupdate = 623078865 flags =... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: me_haroon
0 Replies

2. AIX

How do I read username and lastupdate attribute values from /etc/security/passwd

Hi, How do I read username and lastupdate attribute values from /etc/security/passwd file and write the obtained data to another file. The data in the new file should be in this format as shown: avins:12345 root:45234 xyza:23423 Plese let me know this ASAP Thanks, Haroon (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: me_haroon
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hw to reterive root passwd

heyy i forgot my root passwd but i cant reinstall due to some reason can anyone tell me hw to reterive root passwd (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mightypp.nits
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

To find the username in /etc/passwd file

Hi, I need to a shell script to list out only the username in the /etc/passwd file. Regards Siva (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
7 Replies

5. AIX

When did AIX start using /etc/security/passwd instead of /etc/passwd to store encrypted passwords?

Does anyone know when AIX started using /etc/security/passwd instead of /etc/passwd to store encrypted passwords? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anne Neville
1 Replies

6. SuSE

SUSE "passwd username" ask for password 4 times

Below is the error I'm getting. # passwd username Changing password for username. New Password: Reenter New Password: Password changed. New UNIX password: Retype new UNIX password: Password has been already used. Choose another. passwd: Authentication token manipulation error# cat... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: toor13
0 Replies
BF-model-EDITOR(1)					      General Commands Manual						BF-model-EDITOR(1)

NAME
bf-model-editor -- The model editor for the Bear Engine. SYNOPSIS
bf-model-editor [-h] [--log-concise] [--log-file=file] [--log-level=string] [--log-uniq] [-c] [-u] file(s) ... DESCRIPTION
This program is the model editor for the Bear Engine. This is a part of the Bear Factory. OPTIONS
The following options can be passed to the program: -c, --compile Compile the files and exit. -h, --help Show summary of options. --log-file=file Write log output in "file". --log-level=string Output log messages up to a given level, among "error", "warning" and "verbose". -u, --update Open and save the model files. -v, --version Print the version of the editor and exit. SEE ALSO
running-bear(6), bf-animation-editor(1), bf-level-editor(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Julien Jorge julien.jorge@gamned.org. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. BF-model-EDITOR(1)