Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTC Thunderbolt
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? HTC Thunderbolt Post 302515708 by Neo on Wednesday 20th of April 2011 04:56:55 PM
Old 04-20-2011
OBTW, you can download the Android 2.3 Gingerbread keyboard from the market and replace your 2.2 keyboard. I read it was an improvement, so I upgraded last night.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Synchronizing with HTC Fuze

I have been trying to synchronise my calendar and contacts using Ubuntu and Windows Mobile on my HTC smart phone. I have read who knows how many posts, threads, blogs but still can't get this to work. I have synce installed, when I plug in my phone it recognises the phone, and lets me view... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naiku
2 Replies

2. Hardware

HTC Desire S vs HTC Desire C - USB Android tethering problem

Hi gurus, I have problem with android usb tethering (usb0 interface). I tried two phones HTC Desire C and HTC Desire S. With Desire C everything works as expected, usb0 automatically goes up and gains IP address and tethering is working (output bellow) HTC Desire C: Nov 6 23:32:36 HP-PC... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies
URNDIS(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						 URNDIS(4)

NAME
urndis -- USB Remote NDIS Ethernet device SYNOPSIS
urndis* at uhub? DESCRIPTION
The urndis driver provides support for Ethernet access over Remote NDIS. The urndis driver should work with all USB RNDIS devices, but the following devices are known to work: o Geeksphone ONE o Google Nexus One o HTC Desire o HTC Dream / T-Mobile G1 / ADP1 o HTC Hero o HTC Magic o HTC Tattoo o HTC Wildfire o Samsung Galaxy S / S2 o Samsung Nexus S The urndis driver does not support different media types or options. For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). SEE ALSO
arp(4), intro(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig.if(5), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The urndis device driver first appeared in OpenBSD 4.7 and in NetBSD 6.0. AUTHORS
The urndis driver was written by Jonathan Armani <armani@openbsd.org>, Michael Knudsen <mk@openbsd.org>, and Fabien Romano <fabien@openbsd.org>. BSD
July 20, 2011 BSD