Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking How to i get to the TCP/IP internet protocol menu in Windows 7? Post 302513898 by DGPickett on Thursday 14th of April 2011 09:56:09 AM
Old 04-14-2011

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how i pass object or structure using tcp/ip protocol

suppose i want to pass object or structure using TCP/IP protocol (using socket) then what are special steps required for passing the object from client to server and vice versa Regards, Amit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
3 Replies

2. IP Networking

How many ports in an internet protocol that is 16 bit wide?

10. points] The port numbers used in Internet protocol are 16 bit wide. How many ports does this give us? What is the standard port number used by HTTP server? What is a typical HTTP client program?c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anna Hussie
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Transfer files from windows to solaris with winscp (file protocol:SFTP)

Hello, I have a couple of zip files to be copied from my local drive to a folder in solaris10 residing in a VM ware. i am using WINSCP, I tried to get hold of the solaris hostname or ip using ifconfig -a , hostname|nslookup etc. when i create a new session in WINSCP using that IP and port... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Installing TCP-MUX protocol socket help required.

I been looking for a good guide or some help on how to install and setup TCP-MUX protocol socket on my Solaris 7 servers. Can anyone point me in right direction of help me ? Thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wpgn
5 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD