Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX LPAR freezes after switching of storage (lpar is mirrored) Post 302503481 by markiemark on Thursday 10th of March 2011 05:08:34 PM
Old 03-10-2011
Hi,

Yes, these settings i have on the fc adapter

Markiemark

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

LPAR and CFGMGR

I have a P570 that for some reason is not allowing the P1-T6 NIC to be recognized. I have confirmed from the HMC that it is set for the LPAR, but when I do a cfgmgr, it won't recognize it. It though is recognizing the slot cards just fine which are P1-C3 for one shelf and P1-C3 of another shelf.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LegendMan
1 Replies

2. AIX

Autostart of LPAR

Hi, I have 2 lpars on my AIX that needs to be started manually after each reboot. Because the servers are storing the NFS and NIS info, other servers won't run correctly until they start up. I found in IBM documentation the steps to make it automatic. My question is, I want to know if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahzzbietel
2 Replies

3. AIX

VIO SAN STORAGE LPAR ( Dynamically increasing size )

Hi, Is there a way to dynamically increase the size of virtual disk on the LPAR. The virtual disk is coming from my VIO Server. From my SAN I have allocated a disk to VIO Server and from VIO Server to my LPAR....If I increase the space of the logical SAN DISK (DS 4700 using IBM TotalStorage... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

4. AIX

LPAR

I am planning for System P with 2 number of 2-core processor (4 core in total). Can I make 3 LPARS with this processor configuration without the support of micropartitioning, that means with simple LPAR only. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchangba
3 Replies

5. AIX

ldom and lpar

hi, Plz let me know if the concept of sun ldom and aix lpar is same or not. thnx, snj (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: snjksh
1 Replies

6. AIX

LPAR creation

can i get a step b syep explanation in creating LPAR... i have searched for tutorials i couldn't find the right one.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: udtyuvaraj
2 Replies

7. AIX

Bootting up a new LPAR

I have created a new LPAR using IVM. I activated the LPAR, and start the window terminal (java), it prompt me for the padmin password. After keyin the password, it will shows BOOTP parameter. I am just wondering how come it didnt go to screen where i can select to go into SMS menu to pick... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wingcross
0 Replies

8. AIX

Mirroring in LPAR

Hi Folks, I am a newbie in AIX. Can someone please tell me how to do root mirroring in AIX LPAR which is created from mksysb image via HMC/NIM. ? AIX 5.3/6.1 Let me know. Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

9. AIX

Hostname for each lpar

Hi Gurus, Can a AIX server with 4 LPARs, each having it's own hostname on the same physical host. Is this possible? Thanks, S (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
2 Replies

10. AIX

How to differentiate between a standalone LPAR and a VIOC (which again is a lpar)?

There can be configurations in IBM Server wherein a standalone partition is created on some supported IBM Server Or A VIOS - VIOC LPARs created. Now in both cases they are lpars. But if I want to differentiate b/w a standalone LPAR vs an VIOC LPAR how can I do..? On a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Manish00712
2 Replies
bt-adapter(1)							    bluez-tools 						     bt-adapter(1)

NAME
bt-adapter - a bluetooth adapter manager SYNOPSIS
bt-adapter [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -l, --list -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -i, --info -d, --discover --set <property> <value> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to manage Bluetooth adapters. You can list all available adapters, show information about adapter, change adapter properties or discover remote devices. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -l, --list List all available adapters -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -i, --info Show information about adapter (returns all properties) -d, --discover Discover remote devices (with remote device name resolving) --set <property> <value> Change adapter properties (see ADAPTER PROPERTIES section for list of available properties) ADAPTER PROPERTIES
string Address [ro] The Bluetooth adapter address (MAC). string Name [rw] The Bluetooth adapter friendly name. uint32 Class [ro] The Bluetooth class of device. boolean Powered [rw] Switch an adapter on or off. This will also set the appropiate connectable state. boolean Discoverable [rw] Switch an adapter to discoverable or non-discoverable to either make it visible or hide it. If the DiscoverableTimeout is set to a non-zero value then the system will set this value back to false after the timer expired. In case the adapter is switched off, setting this value will fail. boolean Pairable [rw] Switch an adapter to pairable or non-pairable. Note that this property only affects incoming pairing requests. uint32 PaireableTimeout [rw] The pairable timeout in seconds. A value of zero means that the timeout is disabled and it will stay in pareable mode forever. uint32 DiscoverableTimeout [rw] The discoverable timeout in seconds. A value of zero means that the timeout is disabled and it will stay in discoverable/limited mode forever. The default value for the discoverable timeout should be 180 seconds (3 minutes). boolean Discovering [ro] Indicates that a device discovery procedure is active. list UUIDs [ro] List of 128-bit UUIDs that represents the available local services. AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-16 bt-adapter(1)