Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Now it's Canadian Nortel Group Filing a Reservation of Rights Post 302473441 by Linux Bot on Saturday 20th of November 2010 06:00:04 AM
Old 11-20-2010
Now it's Canadian Nortel Group Filing a Reservation of Rights

The Canadian Nortel Group has now filed a Reservation of Rights regarding SCO's Notice of Cure Amounts in connection with SCO trying to assume and assign contracts and leases as part of their planned sale of most of the assets in the bankruptcy. Interestingly, their objection isn't to the cure amount:
3. The Canadian Nortel Group has no objection to the proposed cure amount set forth in the Notice or to any contemplated assumption and assignment of the Agreements in these chapter 11 cases. However, the Canadian Nortel Group reserves all rights under applicable law and in the Canadian Proceedings, including the right to repudiate the Agreements, or any agreements ancillary thereto.
I gather they care about who buys the assets, but it could be something else I haven't thought of. When you are the most hated tech company in the land, so to speak, folks get cautious.

More...

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Nortel exams

Hey everyone . iam taking some nortel exams in coming few weeks . around 4 of them and came hotcerts.com which is offering $85 all exams package . can anyone tell me how good are their exam materials in reference to real exams ? . i dont want to miss this package if they are good as iam going to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: puthupari
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to give Admin rights to a group

Hi can some one help me in giving a group Administrative rights in Linux. So that who ever is added to that group has the rights equal to the Admin. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamsi_mantena
1 Replies

3. AIX

LUN Reservation and Clearence

Hello Everyone, I wud like to knw what we mean by LUN reservation and how to clear the LUN reservation in AIX. Regards, nivas (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nivaspIND
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing rights without touching user and group?

Hello, I have a small problem and would be happy if someone could help me to find a solution: A machine ("server") makes backups of different computers ("clients") using rsync. Users and groups are keept, so that it's possible to copy them back to the client if required. The number of groups... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tracer
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

HP-UX check SCSI reservation

Hi guys, I need some help to better understand how to determine if a disk have persistent SCSI reservation. I know that we should use the "Persisten Reservation Utility" but we are not allowed to run that tool. Since we have the output from some grab utility and specifically we have the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cecco16
0 Replies
PSK-CRACK(1)						      General Commands Manual						      PSK-CRACK(1)

NAME
psk-crack - Crack IKE Aggressive Mode Pre-Shared Keys SYNOPSIS
psk-crack [options] <psk-parameters-file> <psk-parameters-file> is a file containing the parameters for the pre-shared key cracking process in the format generated by ike-scan with the --pskcrack (-P) option. This file can contain one or more entries. For multiple entries, each one must be on a separate line. The program can crack either MD5 or SHA1-based hashes. The type of hash is automatically determined from the length of the hash (16 bytes for MD5 or 20 bytes for SHA1). Each entry in the <psk-parameters-file> is handled separately, so it is possible to crack a mixture of MD5 and SHA1 hashes. psk-crack can also crack the proprietary hash format used by Nortel Contivity / VPN Router systems. When cracking Nortel format hashes, you need to specify the username of the hash that you are cracking with the --norteluser (-u) option. When cracking Nortel format hashes, you can only crack one hash at a time. By default, psk-crack will perform dictionary cracking using the default dictionary. The dictionary can be changed with the --dictionary (-d) option, or brute-force cracking can be selected with the --bruteforce (-B) option. DESCRIPTION
psk-crack attempts to crack IKE Aggressive Mode pre-shared keys that have previously been gathered using ike-scan with the --pskcrack option. psk-crack can operate in two different modes: 1) Dictionary cracking mode: this is the default mode in which psk-crack tries each candidate word from the dictionary file in turn until it finds a match, or all the words in the dictionary have been tried. 2) Brute-force cracking mode: in this mode, psk-crack tries all possible combinations of a specified character set up to a given length. OPTIONS
--help or -h Display this usage message and exit. --version or -V Display program version and exit. --verbose or -v Display verbose progress messages. --dictionary=<f> or -d <f> Set dictionary file to <f>. The default is /usr/local/share/ike-scan/psk-crack-dictionary. --norteluser=<u> or -u <u> Specify the username for Nortel Contivity cracking. This option is required when cracking pre-shared keys on Nortel Contivity / VPN Router systems. These systems use a proprietary method to calculate the hash that includes the username. This option is only needed when cracking Nortel format hashes, and should not be used for standard format hashes. --bruteforce=<n> or -B <n> Select bruteforce cracking up to <n> characters. --charset=<s> or -c <s> Set bruteforce character set to <s> Default is "0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz" AUTHOR
Roy Hills <Roy.Hills@nta-monitor.com> February 14, 2005 PSK-CRACK(1)