Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk script in perl
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk script in perl Post 302469931 by m_elena on Monday 8th of November 2010 04:50:25 PM
Old 11-08-2010
Thanx Pravin27, It's work fine!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

embeding awk script in perl program

Collegues I have an AWK script like the following. { if ($2 ~ /JJ/ && $4 ~ /IN/) { print $2, $3, $4, $5 } } How can I embed it in a perl program. Jaganadh.G (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaganadh
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl as awk replacement in a script.

Hey all, Im trying to write a script on windows, which Im not too familiar with. Im generally a bash scripting guy but am using perl for this case. My question is... I have this exact output: 2 Dir(s) 6,380,429,312 bytes free and I just need to get the number out... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: trey85stang
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk script into Perl

Hello, I have not programmed in Perl, but maybe someone can help me or point me to other links. I have searched for and found a solution to my initial problem. I have a text file of data where I want to search for a particular string but return the prior line. I found out here something that... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsp18974
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Executing AWK in a perl script using 'system'...

I have a simple perl script that looks similar to this: #!/usr/bin/perl/ # Have a lot of PERL code in the front of this script. #Would now like to execute a system command using AWK system (qq(cd /location && awk '/full/ {print $1;exit}' /myfile)); The system command in my perl script... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SysAdm2
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (not Perl) to parse xml with awk

Hi, I have to make an script according to these: - I have couples of files like: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.csv xxxxxxxxxxxxx_desc.xml - every xml file has diferent fields, but keeps this format: ........ <defaultName>2011-02-25T16:43:43.582Z</defaultName> ........... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pluff
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

usage of AWK command under perl script

i have two files as shown below t1.txt: argument1 argu2 argu37 t2.txt: 22 33 44 i want o/p as argument1 22 argu2 33 argu37 44 i am trying to merge two file under perl script using following system("paste t1.txt t2.txt | awk... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: roopa
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with convert awk script into perl

Input file (a list of input file name with *.txt extension): campus.com_icmp_ping_alive.txt data_local_cd_httpd.txt data_local_cd.txt new_local_cd_mysql.txt new_local_cd_nagios_content.txt Desired output file: data local_cd_httpd data local_cd new local_cd_mysql new ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi platform script perl or awk

Hi gurus, I am trying to match records in following format: (-,username,domain1.co.uk)\ (-,username,domain2.co.uk) either awk or perl must be used. I am using cygwin. I wrote following code which works and matches both above entries: awk 'BEGIN {musr="(-,username,+.co.uk)"} {if... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk or perl script for preposition splitter

Hello, I am writing a Natural Language Parser and one of the tools I need is to separate prepositional phrase markers which begin with a Preposition. I have a long list of such markers (sample given below)and am looking for a script in awk or perl which will allow me to access a look-up file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script in Perl or awk to remove multiple hyphens

Dear all, I have a database of compound words. I want to retain only strings with a single hyphen and identify those strings which have more than one hyphen. I am giving an example below test-test test-test-test test-test-test-test-test good-for-nothing The regex/script should remove all... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
11 Replies
IXPIDE(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						 IXPIDE(4)

NAME
ixpide -- PCI IDE disk controllers driver SYNOPSIS
ixpide* at pci? dev ? function ? flags 0x0000 DESCRIPTION
The ixpide driver supports the ATI Technologies IXP IDE controller, and provides the interface with the hardware for the ata(4) driver. The 0x0002 flag forces the ixpide driver to disable DMA on chipsets for which DMA would normally be enabled. This can be used as a debugging aid, or to work around problems where the IDE controller is wired up to the system incorrectly. HARDWARE
The supported IDE controllers are o ATI SB200 o ATI SB300 o ATI SB400, Parallel ATA o ATI SB400, Serial ATA o ATI SB700, Serial and Parallel ATA SEE ALSO
ata(4), atapi(4), intro(4), pci(4), pciide(4), wd(4), wdc(4) CAVEATS
Some SB700 controllers can hang under load when Native IDE mode is selected in the system BIOS, but work fine in AHCI mode. BSD
October 16, 2008 BSD