Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Bangkok Goes Dark!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Bangkok Goes Dark! Post 302456840 by Neo on Sunday 26th of September 2010 09:52:09 AM
Old 09-26-2010
Bangkok Goes Dark!

Thunderstorm knocks out power over the entire metro area!

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S mobile.

---------- Post updated at 13:52 ---------- Previous update was at 13:38 ----------

Huge storm knocks out most power!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

screen remains dark when box is on

I am somewhat new to UNIX. I inherited a sun ULTRA 5 box from my cousin. When I turn it on it seems to be working alright but I can't get a picture on the screen. The sound output from the CD player is working. The machine seems to be working but the only thing missing is the picture. When I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ted
4 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Bangkok Post Article: The story behind the Linux operating system

http://www.bangkokpost.com/020403_Database/02Apr2003_datacol59.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Richard Stallman in Bangkok.

Richard M Stallman (RMS) will be giving the speech "Why School Should Use Open Source Software" at KIS International School, Huay-kwang Bangkok on 30th October 2009 at 19.30 Anybody who would like to come and hear his speech should go to FLossEd BK | Free & Open Source Solutions for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raattapoom
0 Replies
URNDIS(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						 URNDIS(4)

NAME
urndis -- USB Remote NDIS Ethernet device SYNOPSIS
urndis* at uhub? DESCRIPTION
The urndis driver provides support for Ethernet access over Remote NDIS. The urndis driver should work with all USB RNDIS devices, but the following devices are known to work: o Geeksphone ONE o Google Nexus One o HTC Desire o HTC Dream / T-Mobile G1 / ADP1 o HTC Hero o HTC Magic o HTC Tattoo o HTC Wildfire o Samsung Galaxy S / S2 o Samsung Nexus S The urndis driver does not support different media types or options. For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). SEE ALSO
arp(4), intro(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig.if(5), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The urndis device driver first appeared in OpenBSD 4.7 and in NetBSD 6.0. AUTHORS
The urndis driver was written by Jonathan Armani <armani@openbsd.org>, Michael Knudsen <mk@openbsd.org>, and Fabien Romano <fabien@openbsd.org>. BSD
July 20, 2011 BSD