Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Problem when I try to install a wireshark packet Post 302455913 by jlliagre on Wednesday 22nd of September 2010 05:49:49 PM
Old 09-22-2010
Either / or /tmp filesystem are full, try freeing some space from them.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris install problem

I am trying to install Solaris 2.8 on an Ultra 5 with Openboot 3.11 from the install cd. I type in boot cdrom, and I get the error: Boot device: /pci@1f,0/pci@1,1/ide@3/cdrom@2,0:f File and args : /platform/sun4u/kernel/genunix. Elf32 read error. I looked up the error, and it said to reset the boot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeremiebarber
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

kdevelop problem install

Dear All I am trying to install KDevelop 3.0.0. on Mandrake 9.2. I have installed all the required dependencies but for some reason when I configure KDevelop it can't find Berkeley DB...although I know its on the system. I just installed it. I'm quite perplexed. Can anyone help? Last line of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: u6ik
4 Replies

3. Ubuntu

packet inconsistency problem

Hello everyone, I was trying to install db2 on Ubuntu, but got messed up with manual installation and Synaptic. At the moment, I find myself with a filesystem where DB2 is NOT installed ( I removed it with a sudo rm :o ) and with Synaptic still flagging db2exc as installed. The problem is that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: clalfa
1 Replies

4. IP Networking

Problem Receiving the first OSPF packet

I trying to send and receive OSPF packets. I am using RAW Sockets(socket(AF_INET, SOCK_RAW, IPPROTO_OSPF)) to do this. I am successfully able to send an OSPF Hello packet however I am not able to receive a OSPF packet if I have not sent an OSPF packet earlier on the RAW SOCKET. Scenario: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cosmic_egg
3 Replies

5. Solaris

problem on install

I install seems corrupt, I feel the kernel is corrupt and would like to set the kernel to the default settings(i heard this will fix the problem) anyone know how to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

packet loss problem

I have 4 network ports on our T5240 sun server. all but 1 gives packet losses (nxge1) nxge0 gives on average 50% packet loss, very bad. nxge2 gives on average 1-2% packet loss. nxge3 gives on average 20% packet loss. Is there a tool or something to help me find the problem? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
11 Replies

7. IP Networking

Problem when I Open my WireShark - No Interfaces Option available

Hi gurus of unix, I haved installed my openSolaris in a HP530, Recently I use the following command beadm destry opensolaris1 beadm destry opensolaris2 After That I reboot my Laptop. Well when I go to my work I try to open my wireshark tool, but the option in GUI interface does not appear!!!... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

Wireshark how to install on redhat?

Hello every body, i am kind of new here and i have a few quesions: 1.on my Redhat OS where are all of the RPM located? where is Wireshark located? 2. does any body has a link to downloading Wireshark for linux Redhat 2.6? 3.I didnt find instructions how to install it on redhat, jow to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zigizag
0 Replies

9. AIX

Packet loss coming with big packet size ping

(5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris install problem

Hi does someone have a solaris 10 install problem on a sunfire v880? it keeps hanging (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simplextibi
8 Replies
mounted(7)						 Miscellaneous Information Manual						mounted(7)

NAME
mounted - event signalling that a filesystem has been mounted SYNOPSIS
mounted DEVICE=DEVICE MOUNTPOINT=MOUNTPOINT TYPE=TYPE OPTIONS=OPTIONS [ENV]... DESCRIPTION
The mounted event is generated by the mountall(8) daemon after it has mounted a filesystem. mountall(8) will wait for all services started by this event to be running, all tasks started by this event to have finished and all jobs stopped by this event to be stopped before emit- ting any other events related to this filesystem or continuing with other filesystems depending on this one. The DEVICE, MOUNTPOINT, TYPE and OPTIONS environment variables contain the values of the fstab(5) fields for this mountpoint. EXAMPLE
A tool that should be run after mounting the /tmp filesystem might use: start on mounted MOUNTPOINT=/tmp task SEE ALSO
mounting(7) virtual-filesystems(7) local-filesystems(7) remote-filesystems(7) all-swaps(7) filesystem(7) mountall 2009-12-21 mounted(7)