Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking netstat showing lots of errors Post 302451207 by zaxxon on Monday 6th of September 2010 04:50:24 AM
Old 09-06-2010
Maybe it is "simply" just not in order anymore - I'd try to exchange it vs. a new adapter and see if fails will still occure.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lots of file copyingand renaming?

I have Approx 1000 files that all need to be copied from one directory to another. However, each file has to be renamed while it is copied. I have a Tab delimited text file containing all of the old and new file names (they are not all the same character length). Is there a way to read in the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: AeroEngy
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting lots of files.....

Hi All, Thanks in advance for reading and any posts... I have to delete a lot of files (about 6 pages of a4 (ls -ltr)) but I have to keep some as well. I would normally do an rm * to get rid of them all, but thats not what I want to do. Is there anyway I could rm * but add in a list of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: B14speedfreak
8 Replies

3. Red Hat

Lots of questions about linux.

I am about 2 months new to Linux, and have only limited experience with PCLinuxOS, (kde) and Redhat. I am installing the latest version of PClinuxOS on my wife's PC right now but running into a problem I dont understand. I have never seen it before so i thought i'd ask how I can get around it.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Showing errors when connecting to sqlplus in shell script

hi, I am trying to automate the compilation of procedures stored in .sql files in Unix. Is there any way in which we can sho err if there errors are raised in the compilation? I am using the following code to connect to the sqlplus sqlplus ${SQL_USER}/${SQL_PASSWORD} (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: silas.john
5 Replies

5. Programming

problem with lots of open sockets

I'm programming in C with lots of sockets, (asynchronous handling), and for a while it goes ok, but after a while it starts to hang, or not get complete connections anymore. checking my router, i see that i get nat tables overflow and even my DNS cacher seems to be having serious issues... ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alien999999999
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lots of sed

Hi, I have 200 lines of sed commands in a shellscript sed s/TSTARTO2GPRSEVENTAPNACCSUM_1/TSTARTO2GPRSEVENTAPNACCSUM_24/g sed s/O2GPRSEVENTAPNACCSUM_1/O2GPRSEVENTAPNACCSUM_24/g sed s/TENDO2GPRSEVENTAPNACCSUM_1/TENDO2GPRSEVENTAPNACCSUM_24/g sed s/BSTARTO2EVENTITEM_1/BSTARTO2EVENTITEM_24/g... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: legolad
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell_script showing errors in the below mentioned script while executing in linux

code: IMAGE=$imgvalue; if then echo DO=ABC; elif then echo DO=ETC; elif then echo DO=XYZ; else echo "$imgvalue is unsupported"; exit 1; fi in above script IMAGE=1 , IMAGE=2, IMAGE=3 whatever may be the value i have assigned it's showing only DO=ABC other conditions... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
7 Replies

8. Solaris

X11 errors on Solaris 10 - SL Console not showing up

Hi all, I have been administrating large backup environments for quite some time now, but I have never seen the types of errors I'm getting for a client I have in Asia, so I humbly appeal to your expertise in order to fix things. Set up: StreamLine 8500 library connected to a Solaris... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dilibau
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to rename lots of files with find?

Can someone help me with this script. I have a bunch of files like this: "2209OS_02_Code" "2209OS_03_Code" "2209OS_04_Code" "2209OS_05_Code" "2209OS_06_Code" "2209OS_07_Code" "2209OS_08_Code" "2209OS_09_Code" "2209OS_10_Code" "2209OS_10_video" and I want to rename them to be like this: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
2 Replies
bt-agent(1)							    bluez-tools 						       bt-agent(1)

NAME
bt-adapter - a bluetooth agent SYNOPSIS
bt-agent [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> DESCRIPTION
This interactive utility is used to manage incoming Bluetooth requests (eg. request of pincode, request of authorize a connection/service request, etc). OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-11 bt-agent(1)