Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Set up a Datacenter with Power System Post 302429331 by Sounddappan on Monday 14th of June 2010 06:29:51 AM
Old 06-14-2010
Yes I got the quote and 'm happy....
I want a standard server. and was able to figure out myself..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

My ATX System Doesn't power off

Hello! Will someone help me find a solution to my computer systems which as windows 98 and Windows 2000 professional running on it. After shutting down the system the system will prompt system shutdown but it will not power off the system( the system as an ATX power system) . Therefore it is as... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

2. AIX

Could I know , if my AIX 5.2 system have power suplly in redundancy , using any com?

Hi Guys I use in Solaris the prtdiag command , and knows if the system have power supply in redundacy connected....I would like kwons if AIX 5.2 have the equivalent command... Thanks in Advance... AIX-ADMIN (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aggadtech08
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

A question about kernel module and system power-shutdown

Dear all, I've just installed a Vanilla kernel (last stable version downloaded from www.kernel.org) as an exercice in order to better understand how to compile linux kernel. I loaded the .config file of the current kernel (Redhat kernel) in the menuconfig in order to restore all already... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dariyoosh
0 Replies

4. SCO

file system not getting mounted in read write mode after system power failure

After System power get failed File system is not getting mounted in read- write mode (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gtkpmbpl
1 Replies

5. AIX

Determine power family of p system from the model #.

Folks, Again a very silly question :D Could someone tell me, how to determine the power family(540, 520, 575, 595 etc) just by looking into the model # info from prtconf/lsconf o/p of the lpar? I dont want run a search on any search engine to find out the power family or hit IBM website to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thisissouvik
3 Replies

6. AIX

System can't boot up after power outage

Hello Forum, I am very newbie with AIX. We have 2 AIX 9111-285 servers. The OS version is 5.3. After the power outage, they did not come up. I try to unplug the power cable and re-connect after 1 minutes but do not help. Both display the same reference code 110000AC on the front panel... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lilyn
6 Replies

7. Solaris

Auto Power On on V440 Solaris system

Hi there, I have a V440 Server based on Sun Microsystem with Solaris OS. Is there any way to auto power on the system only with cabling the V440 with 220 v? Thanks! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: proof_enrique
10 Replies
roarinterconnect(1)				      System User's Manual: roarinterconnect				       roarinterconnect(1)

NAME
roarinterconnect - interconnect two audio servers SYNOPSIS
roarinterconnect [OPTIONS]... DESCRIPTION
This program can interconnect two audio servers bi- (default) or uni-directional. OPTIONS
--server SERVER Set server hostname --remote SERVER Set remote server --type TYPE Set type of remote server --rate RATE Set sample rate --bits BITS Set bits per sample --chans CHANNELS Set number of channels --codec CODEC Set the codec --help Show this help --verbose -v Be verbose POSSIBLE TYPES
roar RoarAudio Server esd EsounD Server simple PulseAudio simple protocol oss Open Sound System (OSS) device bidir Connect bidirectional filter Use local server as filter for remote server transmit Transmit data from local server to remote server receive Receive data from remote server SEE ALSO
roartips(7), libroar(7), RoarAudio(7). HISTORY
For history information see RoarAudio(7). RoarAudio January 2010 roarinterconnect(1)