Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: suggest me books/courses
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? suggest me books/courses Post 302429056 by DukeNuke2 on Saturday 12th of June 2010 01:39:45 AM
Old 06-12-2010

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unix Courses

Hi, I am looking to take a course in Unix that is very detailed which lasts for more than 6 months in length, which is very detailed and hands on. Can someone recommend a school which can provide me with the training I am looking for in Massachusetts, either In Boston or South of Boston. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 24giovanni
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Unix Courses

Hi, I am looking to take a course in Unix that is very detailed which lasts for more than 6 months in length, which is very detailed and hands on. Can someone recommend a school which can provide me with the training I am looking for in Massachusetts, either In Boston or South of Boston. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 24giovanni
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX courses trake

Kindly please tell me about all courses for AIX 5.2 operating system . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magasem
1 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

UNIX Materials and Courses

hi all ; i'm abeginner in hp ux , any one has a good reference step by step ,and any of you can tell me about any simulator to work as unix server machine. ***Email address deleted by moderator*** Please read the rules before posting again best regards;; kafaween :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kafaween
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris Courses

Hi All, I am looking for a fast track Solaris course in the UK which incorporates solaris system admin 1 and solaris system admin 2 in a 5 day spread. I can currently only find doing the two courses separately which would take 10 days. Can anyone help or am I going to have to do each one... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
8 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Suggest books for understanding Ubuntu Linux

recommend books to understand ubuntu ...... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: vyom
14 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Bash Scripting Courses on the Net

Hi, not sure if I should be posting this here but I am wondering if any of you have taken a good formal course in bash scripting on the Net and if so what it was? Free or paid. I am looking to expand my knowledge through courses and anything bash related would be great. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Bash Courses in Bay Area?

Just curious if anybody had some insight on scripting/Bash courses? Some kind of certificate would be nice. I've been writing a lot of scripts since my self taught venture but really want to up my game in an official manner. Any input? I'm in the SF Bay Area, CA. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudo
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Suggest books

Hi, I'm a beginner and am learning c programming. I want to learn UNIX/LINUX in parallel. But I don't know difference between UNIX and LINUX and where they are applied in real life. As a beginner, some people asked me to start with UNIX. Please let me know some very good books for UNIX. Also a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nerdbee
6 Replies
URL(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    URL(4)

NAME
url -- Realtek RTL8150L USB Ethernet driver SYNOPSIS
url* at uhub? urlphy* at mii? DESCRIPTION
The url driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Realtek RTL8150L USB-ether bridge chip. The url driver supports the following adapters: CompUSA USBKR100 GreenHouse GH-USB100B Melco Inc. LUA-KTX Sitecom LN013 For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8). DIAGNOSTICS
url%d: watchdog timeout A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired. url%d: no memory for rx list The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring. SEE ALSO
arp(4), mii(4), netintro(4), usb(4), ifconfig(8) HISTORY
The url device driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The url driver was written by Shingo WATANABE <nabe@nabechan.org>. BSD
September 18, 2006 BSD