Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming compile fails in linux ... "No rule to make target" ... HELP Post 302388112 by OneDreamCloser on Tuesday 19th of January 2010 12:44:22 PM
Old 01-19-2010
thank you for your interest,
1. basically, i use "make all" to compile it and works just fine and (the runtime results are correct and have been verified) when i run this tool in mac os x
2. i also tried the tar.gz thing, but nothing changed

any suggestions please ?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

#!/bin/sh script fails at StringA | tr "[x]" "[y]"

I need to take a string (stringA) check it for spaces and replace any spaces found with an equal (=) sign. This is not working. There are spaces between each component: $StringA | tr "" "" The error returned is: test: Specify a parameter with this command Can you help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: by_tg
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HoHow to compile Linux dialog - "curses.h" missing ?

Hi, I tried native compile Linux dialog for Linux embedded device and got "curses.h" error message. As Linux dialog is already compiled and working as Debian .deb package (installed it). What is a way to import curses.h from other package sources to work for dialog sources compilation in my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darius2
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make scipt except from "Y","y" and "yes" to take [Enter] as being "yes"

This is the script: #!/bin/sh if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/WallpaperChanger; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/bin/wallch; fi; if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/applications/wallch.desktop; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/doc/wallch; fi if ; then rm -rf /usr/share/man/man1/wallch.1.gz; fi echo "Delete... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
4 Replies

4. Programming

Issue with make, no rule to make target etc.

I have been trying to split up my src directory to clear out files that are not re-compiled very often. Now I have the following setup in my trunk, trunk/bld trunk/src/ trunk/src/src_server trunk/makefile.linux In the make file, I have compile rules SOURCELOC = src # compile src c++... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies

5. Programming

make fails with "undefined reference to..."

i am compiling a program called vasp on suse and get the following error. there are many more preprocess and ifort commands prior so i just grabbed the tail of the log file: ./preprocess <main.F | /usr/bin/cpp -P -C -traditional >main.f90 -DMPI -DHOST=\"LinuxIFC\" -DIFC -Dkind8 -DNGZhalf... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
6 Replies

6. Programming

"make" fails on the first .f90 file it encounters: not creating .o files

i may be asking way too much here but i am not a programmer and not sure where to to turn. i have a program that i am trying to "make". but the compiler i am supposed to use gets nowhere. there are a bunch of .f90 files that are being processed as follows but it doesn't get past the first one: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crimso
1 Replies

7. Linux

Is it possible to insert compile module after compiled "make" without installing

Hi gud day, I would like to ask if possible to load the driver i compiled module without installing it in the ubuntu-kernel-distro/updates* or simple not executing "make install". what i mean is i compile the compat wireless driver using make and i want to try to load on the system without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
1 Replies
bt-input(1)							    bluez-tools 						       bt-input(1)

NAME
bt-input - a bluetooth input manager SYNOPSIS
bt-input [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -c, --connect=<name|mac> -d, --disconnect=<name|mac> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to manage outgoing input (HID) service connections. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -c, --connect <name|mac> Connect to the input device -d, --disconnect <name|mac> Disconnect from the input device AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) bt-serial(1) 2010-08-11 bt-input(1)