Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: install windows on mac
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) install windows on mac Post 302339066 by Corona688 on Wednesday 29th of July 2009 04:12:58 PM
Old 07-29-2009
You mean, would Windows work on the mac directly, instead of inside Parallels Desktop? While not theoretically impossible, its certainly not easy since the firmware in an Apple machine is very different. It might be questionably legal to do so and could leave you with a nonfunctioning or partially-functioning machine.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The what and how to install UNIX on a new mac

Firstly, Happy New Year to all. Secondly, my earnest request... I am an absolute novice in UNIX. Have work around alittle with the mac os Terminal which encourage me to get myself a used G3 powerbook. I would like to work full fledge installing a unix shell onto it (without GUI). Could... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharme
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking to install Unix on my Mac

I know how to install Unix or Linux on my Mac using bootcamp, I installed the Ubuntu distribution of Linux on my Mac. Basically I'm looking for advice on what OS I should learn with. I am fiercely interested in programming, and am learning C++ and Python at the moment. Anyways, everyone has... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Micolejr2
5 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Install Windows 2003 R2 on existing Windows 2008

Hi, I am trying to install WIndows 2003 R2 Server on existing Windows 2008 server. When I run the 2003 cd it says no disk found. What can be the problem. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
2 Replies
bt-serial(1)							    bluez-tools 						      bt-serial(1)

NAME
bt-serial - a bluetooth serial manager SYNOPSIS
bt-serial [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Application Options: -a, --adapter=<name|mac> -c, --connect <name|mac> <pattern> -d, --disconnect <name|mac> <tty_device> DESCRIPTION
This utility is used to manage serial service connections. OPTIONS
-h, --help Show help -a, --adapter <name|mac> Specify adapter to use by his Name or MAC address (if this option does not defined - default adapter used) -c, --connect <name|mac> <pattern> Connects to a specific RFCOMM based service on a remote device and then creates a RFCOMM TTY device for it; `pattern` is a profile short name (spp, dun), RFCOMM channel (1-30) -d, --disconnect <name|mac> <tty_device> Disconnect a RFCOMM TTY device that has been created AUTHOR
Alexander Orlenko <zxteam@gmail.com>. SEE ALSO
bt-adapter(1) bt-agent(1) bt-audio(1) bt-device(1) bt-input(1) bt-monitor(1) bt-network(1) 2010-08-12 bt-serial(1)