Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to gen XML?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how to gen XML? Post 302311283 by reddysiva on Tuesday 28th of April 2009 10:37:43 AM
Old 04-28-2009
try this
cat >> testing.xml << EOF
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<response scannerId="888888" success="true" userId="444" xmlns="404 - Not Found">
<locInfo>
<location>SHE </location>
<locType>P</locType>
<warehouse>MRT </warehouse>
<timeout>188</timeout>
</locInfo>
</response>
EOF

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem with csv file gen from C++

Hi Frnds, I have a problem with csv file gen. Here is the description: My code genereates a csv file as output in which a particular column("OUTPUT NUMBER")contains a string value fetched from db. Now the problem is when i open this csv file the OUTPUT NUMBER column misses the zero("0")... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: electroon
10 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

New-gen gaming consoles

I've been thinking of buying a gaming console. I've narrowed down to two options and of course they are Sony PS3 and XBOX 360. Both have equally good reviews. Most games are released for both PS3 as well as XBOX. I did search the forums for a similar thread and found this. The highest number of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: balajesuri
8 Replies
gvfs-cat(1)							   User Commands						       gvfs-cat(1)

NAME
gvfs-cat - print a file to standard output using the VFS system SYNOPSIS
gvfs-cat URI DESCRIPTION
gvfs-cat prints a file to standard output using the virtual file system to access the file via a URI. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: URI Specifies the file location in standard URI format. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Cat a File From a Web Server example% gvfs-cat http://www.sun.com Example 2: Cat a Local File example% gvfs-cat file:///home/user/README.txt ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
See environ(5) for descriptions of the following environment variables: NLSPATH. EXIT STATUS
The exit value 0 is returned regardless of success or failure. FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/gvfs-cat Executable to print a file to standard output using the VFS system ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-gvfs | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
gvfs-copy(1), gvfs-info(1), gvfs-less(1), gvfs-ls(1), gvfs-mkdir(1) gvfs-monitor-dir(1), gvfs-monitor-file(1), gvfs-mount(1), gvfs-move(1), gvfs-rename(1), gvfs-open(1), gvfs-rm(1), gvfs-save(1), gvfs-trash(1), gvfs-tree(1), attributes(5), environ(5) NOTES
Written by Alvaro Lopez Ortega, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. SunOS 5.11 25 Mar 2008 gvfs-cat(1)